for The Omega Chronicles

6/13/2018 c1 1leautisticengineer
Alrighty, now... While I understand it is a short chapter, and I'm not sure if this is personal bias for the little things. But it felt like it was lacking a few tiny details that make the characters feel a bit more "realistic," small hand gestures and that or describing their actions would go a long way. Just so it doesn't feel like it's 'on rails' if you know what I mean? I'm also sure this criticism is also just my personal bias, but I think you should perhaps consider writing it a tad blockier perhaps? It feels weird skim reading this.

Outside of that, it's looking good hunter 139.
10/29/2017 c19 aDarkOne
That was sadly very predictable.

What should have been an exciting battle was made boring by the fact it perfectly adhered to the pattern outlined by the author.

HaloStar Wars, Star WarsMass Effect, etc. etc.
3/20/2017 c14 aDarkOne
When I was reading 'Back before the Parasite corrupted the Force itself' I just had to LOL because its perhaps the most ridiculously OP bit of fan wank I have ever read in a crossover.

This story seriously dips into Camp territory sometimes (so bad its good).
3/19/2017 c15 2Shadow of the Hitokiri
Great chapter
3/8/2017 c1 Shadow of the Hitokiri
Great story, enjoyed reading
3/6/2017 c14 Shadow of the Hitokiri
Great story, enjoyed reading
12/26/2016 c13 aDarkOne
I like the Alien movies, but it annoys me how the author has turned the xenomorphs into Mary Sues (of course the Republic and Separatists are entire empires of Mary Sues too).

Their not bulletproof, they have no ranged weapons, they can't use tools like guns, etc. etc.

Soldiers in RL could wipe them out, so troops from setting like Mass Effect should be able to easily wipe the xenomorphs out unless their put at some sort of ridiculous disadvantage (like the soldiers in Aliens were).
12/3/2016 c12 pt1oef
This concept is interesting.
4/30/2015 c2 5Eipok
Completely unbelievable. There's no way that Aria could have matched Maul in speed and response time. It's just not possible.
4/30/2015 c1 Eipok
Everyone seems pretty nonchalant about the whole "multiverse" thing. This makes no sense whatsoever.
4/30/2015 c6 aDarkOne
Frankly the xenomorphs work best as terror weapons, to decimate and demoralize civilians targets, and wouldn't be that effective against disciplined soldiers.

Because their NOT bulletproof AND they lack any ranged weapons. Which means that as long as soldiers keep their distance (and stay out of the range of the beasts teeth and claws) they can hurt the xenomorphs, but the eyeless monsters CAN'T hurt them.
3/18/2015 c5 26tailedninja
At first I was thinking that this was just some dumb run of the mill crossover with threat to our heroes (?) but the more I read the more I'm getting excited. Will we see Asajj Ventress in her Bounty Hunter guise. And speaking of Bounty Hunters, have you thought about adding the Metroid series to this broo-ha-ha?
6tail
2/15/2015 c1 1The Powah
This was very short, but it is interesting. Aria is paranoid about Maul, and with good reason. Though, it would be hard to incorporate many universes into a single story. A few redundant statements and a little off with the grammar, but I think the story should continue.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service