for Bulletproof Picasso

4/20/2020 c1 20Amanda3271
I also believe that Mara wasn't always that evil...she just became misguided...and I doubt she actually felt safe with William...considering that I also don't believe that she loved him as much as he loved her.
9/28/2015 c1 Guest
This is so cute
9/24/2015 c1 88emeraldarrows
Beautiful.
1/4/2015 c1 37Dana Hale
Just lovely! Nathan-centric which we don't get much of. Love love love my Naudrey ship.
1/4/2015 c1 GarrenBlovedr
I love this. Keep up the good work
1/3/2015 c1 17Doks
Omg this is perfect. I love that even though the town is full of troubles, they still have time to indulge each other. So cute! That moment by the car is so precious, he couldn't believe it was her and needed to kiss her to make sure aww
I wish Nathan would propose already on the show. It's taking forever! I love that analogy you made about the favorite movie on mute. It captures exactly how it should feel for Nathan, poor baby.
Also, I can't help but notice that you didn't mark this story as complete. Can we have hopes?
1/3/2015 c1 Guest
You are a brilliant writer! I loved this from Nathan's POV. You are so awesome! I look forward to reading anything else you have for naudrey this hellatus.
1/3/2015 c1 Guest
Love this story so much! Especially from Nathan's perspective! Please tell us you're working on another NA story to get us through hiatus! Thanks!
1/3/2015 c1 Guest S
i was so happy this morning to see that you had written a new story. This is a lovely companion piece to Reclaimed. Your NA/Haven stories are great and I hope that you will continue to write more during the hiatus. Happy New Years!