for Summer Lovin'

8/1/2015 c15 2Scorpiius
BEAUTIFUL FUCKING FINISH OF THE STORY THO IM SAD ONE OF MY FAVE STORIES IS OVER BUT SEQUEL? IS THAT GONNA BE A REAL THING? PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LITTLE 'SHOUT OUT' AT THE LAST CHAPTER. YOU'RE ONE OF MY FAVE AUTHORS TOO. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY, I LOVE IT DEARLY. SEE YOU SOON:)
7/19/2015 c15 Popie
Good job! I have read the whole fanfic and really enjoyed it... BRAVO... :)
7/18/2015 c15 15LionLadyBee
Hey this story was pretty cool can't wait for the sequel
7/18/2015 c15 alexandragsharples
YAY!
YOU'RE FINISHED!
Congrats!
You know what this means...
SEQUEL TIME!
YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!
THIS WAS (and still is) AN AWESOME FANFIC!
Bye, and thankyou
7/18/2015 c15 8FandomsAreLoveFandomsAreLife
I'll miss u too
7/18/2015 c15 1TrisTobyUri
Thanks! I can't wait for the sequel! I'll be waiting! :-) Congratulations on finishing the story and I hope you had fun doing it!
7/18/2015 c15 Blu
Nooo it is not the End ! Please don't do that ! You just can't ! I am so sad ! And angry you have no right ! It's really unfair I hate you !
7/18/2015 c15 Divergentseriesfan13
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for acknowledging me! No other author has ever put me under their acknowledgments! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! You just made my day! I'm SUPER EXCITED for the sequel! I can't wait for it! Your a FANTASTIC author and I bet the sequel will be just as good as this story if not BETTER! :)
7/18/2015 c14 kim4trisntobias4ever
So happy for the letter! It was so sweet!
7/18/2015 c14 null1048295
It was such a nice and unique way to end this story with a letter. This was a great story; amazing job!
7/17/2015 c14 Divergentseriesfan13
I love this story so much! I can't wait for the sequel! This story is so beautiful! When I read the note I had a tear in my eye, its just so sweet! Please post the sequel soon!
7/17/2015 c14 1DauntlessDragon46
I don't want this story to end!
Can't wait for the sequel!
7/15/2015 c13 kim4trisntobias4ever
Ugh sad it is over but so glad for the sequel! Yay! Will we find out what the letter said?! Such a sweet ending.
7/14/2015 c13 Divergentseriesfan13
This story is awesome and I love it! Im SO EXCITED for the sequel! I'm not going to lie I did start crying a little near the ending when Tobias asked Tris to promise him not to read the note until Peoria and then they kiss! ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY WITH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING!
7/13/2015 c12 Divergentseriesfan13
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! This story is amazing and I love it! Please i'm beggeing you to do a sequel!
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »