for GHOST

5/25/2020 c29 Eczemachristabel
Somehow, I wouldn't like it like that
5/25/2020 c28 Ezem christabel
You know God is greater than devil or lucifer or what ever, why can you look for so done who is with the Almighyy,powerful,spiritual being(God), it will even be more interesting, but let that be a girl instead and powerful more than ghost
10/3/2016 c27 Lunawolfsbane
First thing first... Great job Author-san!
When ever a arranged marriage is entered I'm usually apprehensive but I quickly grew to love their pairing! Also I love how instead of this being just about reincarnation it is also a story about the life of a Titan on earth.
10/2/2016 c6 Lunawolfsbane
Whats with Titans and breaking down walls lol
4/23/2016 c8 20yukio00
Lmfao Ryuu XD
6/23/2015 c25 40Eternal Nexus Warrior
This is awesome! And congrats on reaching 25 chapters
6/20/2015 c23 10lostinmymind0
Nice story hope you keep going
6/16/2015 c21 no. 10
Thanks for updating! I love where you are thanking the story! I wonder how Light's going to spy on the other team! Hope you update again!
6/14/2015 c20 n.10
This is great! I love Ghost's personality! Your characters are developed very well and I can't wait to see what happens next!
6/3/2015 c15 kyoune hanna
Hi, i really love this fanfiction and would be really happy if the next part was out soon. I totally love how Nero is so cold to others because I also love the bad boy type of guy. Anyway, I'm so gonna read the next part so keep going:)
5/8/2015 c3 PW
Hello,
This is a most interesting story. However, I recommend you get yourself a beta, or pay more attention to grammar, spelling and overall your way of writing. I like your ideas, but you could convey your story so much better, simply by making less mistakes.
Goodluck and goodbye.
2/20/2015 c1 Smiley12345
Isn't Athena the goddess of Wisdom? XD
2/17/2015 c4 40Eternal Nexus Warrior
This is getting really interesting! I wonder what'll happen at the first soccer match
2/15/2015 c3 Eternal Nexus Warrior
So someone knows who Xavier was. This is going to be interesting to see. Great Job on this Chapter!
1/4/2015 c1 Eternal Nexus Warrior
I like this story so far! This is the first time I've seen someone do a story like this! Great job!
16 Page 1 2 Next »