for Knight Kenshin

11/11/2018 c1 Jose19
This is a story that should be continued because in canon Sirzechs actually recruited a member of Kenshin’s past the person was part of the Shinsengumi, and considered the strongest knight.
9/23/2017 c1 4Azrael's Son
i am in agreement with elven sorcerer i would see this continued as well please do so and thiss is a really good story thus far i hope it gets better and is not abandoned
10/25/2016 c1 fenixrojo36
Retoma esta historia quiero ver más capítulos de esta historia
6/30/2016 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
please expand this into a story! If not, may I please have permission to make it one, it is amazing.
6/24/2016 c1 2wjgr
could you please expand on this
5/15/2016 c1 MechaSniper51
More damnit ,MORE!
11/18/2015 c1 RandomPudding
Incredible...we really need to see more of this. Actually, We need to see more Kenshin fics/crossovers.
8/4/2015 c1 Guest
please make this an on going story
7/26/2015 c1 8Elven Sorcerer
Definitely a nice masterpiece. I wish you continued it.
5/8/2015 c1 Ranglar
Nice. I know this is a one shot, but I still hope you'll continue it.
5/2/2015 c1 Parks98
first off I love that you had thrown in how devils may look young but are around 200 years old and secondly I love that you had an old man version of Kenshin still able to beat supernatural forces.
Finally kenshin is one of the fastest if not thee fastest character in his series so that plus him becoming a knight is like giving a European race car a rocket on its back. So if you decide to make a story out of this I think that it would be great
4/13/2015 c1 entelejent
Excellent through and through. I question the use of "thee" since the evil piece system and contracts for it have only been made recently. Even if it's only been recent for a devil, the language of the contract shouldn't be a much older version than the form currently spoken.
4/7/2015 c1 2CrazySean
Another story that seems very interesting. My hat's off to you. I hope you continue this story as well.
4/2/2015 c1 Jose19
I don't understand why this wasn't created to be a full story because Kenshin is a fascinating character because Sirzechs actually did recruit a powerful Swordsmen from the period where Kenshin lived, and he became the strongest Knight in the Underworld.
1/27/2015 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
hmm, interesting... so can we expect this to continue anytime?
27 Page 1 2 Next »