for Muted Songs

5/4/2015 c3 sakraprace
I really like this idea of magic travelling across the world and exploring. I wonder, if Harry will know everything that his magic came to know at once or at all.
I am really looking for next chapter.
5/3/2015 c3 fayriel
Nice chapter! Actually when I pictured Magic exploring my inner eye showed me Ori (from Ori and the Blind Forest ) :D
5/3/2015 c3 Paula
it's different. I love how "magic" explore the new world... Gandalf and Galadriel will recognize Harry's magic when they see it in person?
5/3/2015 c3 FatesShadow83
Lovely!
5/3/2015 c3 Guest
I think harry should remember what his magic has seen as he has always had a close bond with it please update soon
5/3/2015 c3 Opinr
A good if somewhat confusing chapter I look forward to more.
5/3/2015 c3 6gatomonfan
I love how you've made magic seem like a seperate entity. I think this is the first time i've seen something like this. Lot's of people just mention it being a tool to be used at the owners lesure. Update soon!
4/14/2015 c2 sakraprace
It is really good. I am looking forward the next chapter.
2/14/2015 c2 tamashiyuki
Be continued? Very goooood!
1/10/2015 c2 alia00
it's a good start
1/8/2015 c2 Opinr
A good chapter I look forward to more.
1/8/2015 c2 aminoor
wow i have no words
i love balin
so sad that when harry finds family it is taken from him
wil grimli now of his existens?
please update soon
and thanks for the update
1/8/2015 c2 2NekoAngel13
This is cool, I really like where this could head :) He doesn't seem op either which is good :3
1/8/2015 c2 14Seablue eyes 9311
Great chapter and I like your style of writing, I'm tired of authors that have to much detail before the whole story really starts so your style is rather refreshing, keep up the good work
1/8/2015 c2 1Mavuslaz
Whoa it's really new. It's the first time i read this kind of story with this crossover. I really want to read the next chapter !
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »