for Opening Alex

9/4/2017 c3 Guest
Amazing
3/14/2017 c3 Teddybearcrazy
Sorry, it's gonna be short. I love this please keep going its a big cliffie to end in but keep going plz
3/14/2016 c3 Torchwood Cardiff
Don't just end it there! Update ASAP!
3/14/2016 c2 Torchwood Cardiff
Wow, such emotion!
3/14/2016 c1 Torchwood Cardiff
Amazing start.:-) Love that Ben has the medical knowledge.
2/15/2016 c3 7Toadmiffle
Please keep updating! I love this story!
2/14/2016 c3 3just fading lights
What a great ending to this chapter! I hope you update soon because this is great!
2/9/2016 c3 Guest
OMG so good!
2/9/2016 c3 shamwow
I am literally crying right now. I love this so much! The character development is perfect and your writing style is so refreshing. And don't even get me started on all the character dynamics, it is flawless and so realistic (Alex and Leah are officially my OTP)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing this incredible story and writing.

Please update as soon as possible this story is AMAZING and I can't stop wondering what's going to happen next . This fandom NEEDS more stories and writing like yours. Please continue the awesome work!

3/20/2015 c2 Ceriarcher
Really like your one shots are you doing more?
1/6/2015 c2 Guest
:) !
1/8/2015 c2 5Starry Bright Light
Amazing chapter! I love the way you're writing this, exploring the relationship between Ben and Alex. It seems so realistic (to my mind). There are so many nuances that I feel most writers miss, but you've portrayed them perfectly. _

I can't wait to see what the next chapters have in store!
1/6/2015 c2 9seth 8627
Heart breaking, again. I like the ideas and style but the format is a bit off putting. It' s more coding than story which would make it harder to read for some people, would you consider formatting it like your previous chapter or a word doc?
1/6/2015 c2 3GreenEcho
I can't tell if it's just me, but the story is filled with p class"MsoNormal".
1/4/2015 c1 5X4uth0r
Whoa, that was good. There need to be more oneshots like this- good writing, characters, and I like your style. You planning on doing more?
16 Page 1 2 Next »