for Gently

7/22 c1 goodmorningjohn
This is an exceptional story. Their dynamic is portrayed well and Maura's viewpoint is intriguing. Thank you for writing.
4/10 c1 Guest
I really liked the way you had Jane and Maura go through this. Please continue this story as Jane heals with maura's help. I would like to see how they handle the danger of Jane's job, will she freeze or become more reckless.
6/19/2019 c1 ynot45
Exceptionally powerful...
3/15/2017 c1 Ojoyd
This is a story I come back to from time to time because of how well it's written and explores the psychological trauma both Jane and Maura experienced with Hoyt. I wish the show as well as more authors would really look into this topic because there is so much to glean from it.

Thanks for the story and am a big fan.
12/11/2016 c1 Guest
I loveee this story. I have reread it 5 times in as many days. It's perfection and your writing is amazing. I love all the didcription and Maura's thought process. It's amazing
7/18/2016 c1 2anonego
Just reread for the umpteenth time. One of my faves. So nicely done. Thank you.
4/3/2016 c1 clody
that was stunning, thank you! I truly hope that wherever you are, as I'm typing, you're plotting a new story for us! :)
2/27/2016 c1 6charmed-darkangel
Oh wow. Really, just wow.
9/5/2015 c1 aurorawinter
This is why I have my faith more in rizzles fanfic writers instead of the show's writers. Very emotional and powerful.
7/31/2015 c1 Lktwh13
God, that was amazing. How haven't I read this already? Wow. I don't even know how else to explain how I feel about this. Thank you.
7/29/2015 c1 35wolvesjr34
This was really incredible, thank you for writing.
7/28/2015 c1 Daryl
this is a good story, so intense
1/30/2015 c1 14MedJuris1
Very powerful story. You wrote her trauma response very well. Incredibly hard to fathom that kind of fear.
1/21/2015 c1 Joan
wow, powerful stuff. very well written too. Thank you.
1/20/2015 c1 halfbadgirl
Powerful. Knee quaking. Enlightening. Thank you.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »