for Santa Suit

1/6 c1 reisova
Nice story
5/18/2020 c1 Clare
Love this! A nice bit of fun and I must admit if you ever wrote about Maria's promise made good, then I'd be in ;)
8/10/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
This was so adorable with a grumpy Georg being coerced by his very persuasive wife, and by the sound of the last line he is going to get ample reward for his efforts.
5/12/2015 c1 602Ghostwriter
Aw, sweet. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
4/13/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
very funny!
1/5/2015 c1 Guest
Haha, this was so adorable! Liked it very much. And oh, Maria...
1/4/2015 c1 Maria
No wonder she never fit in at the abbey. ;)
1/6/2015 c1 2patrickssong
All I want for Christmas is...well yes. The Captain under the Christmas tree please!

Very, very nice :D
1/5/2015 c1 2som04
Hahaha. great one shot. great work.
:):)
1/5/2015 c1 24Mie779
LOVED it... oh I want to sit on his lap for sure ;) :P
1/4/2015 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Maria is so cheeky. I love it.
1/4/2015 c1 SagaOfJenny
So cute and fluffy. And the end, love it!
1/4/2015 c1 34thoroughlymodernJulie
I basically squealed through all of this and jumped around a tiny, tiny bit. And her last line? Dead.

It was PERFECT. Thank you for this, in all its brief and hilarious glory. I have absolutely no objections to any addendum you might come up with sometime, either. :D
1/4/2015 c1 24charleybec
What she wants for Christmas? So I guess that's in the M rated next chapter right? Loved it, sweet and funny and I loved Georg's exasperation and frustration with having to put up with the whole "playing Santa" thing! Great job!
1/4/2015 c1 2UnusualCliche
Lol, I just loved that last sentence. Talk about double entendres. (I do not have a dirty mind, I swear!)
Only Maria could get Georg to play Santa for Christmas, I've been trying for years to get the males in my family to play along and so far it seems like an impossible task. I'll keep trying, anyway.
But on the whole, this was such a good story to read as we're saying goodbye to the holiday season, it really has passed in the blink of the eye. Well, at least for me.
Thank you for sharing this story.
( :