for A Thousand Words

12/30/2020 c53 Lisa
Post-Ps: I had seen that you had updated the profile and had decided to take the weekend off to reread the story because a) it’s so sweet and perfect as a holiday re-read b) I wanted to leave a review with the holiday happy wishes BUT I got totally surprised by the new update and ended up chucking my plans for the day out of the window to do that earlier and review the new chapter sooner ;P

SO UTTERLY WORTH IT XD
It was a glorious re-read and a fucking amazing new chapter!
12/30/2020 c53 Lisa
.God.
This chapter was amazing! I actually went and re-read the story before reading the new chapter, God I was so incredibly happy to see that you had posted a new chapter! This has definitely MADE my holidays. Thank you SO much for finding the time to post it! This is such a good story and since I re-read the notes from last chapter I am a bit sad that there might be ONLY 12 chapters before this amazing FanFiction ends! After 50 chapters before the kid got discovered it feels like it’s too soon! I’ll keep hoping until the end that you might decide to add a little extra chapter before the story is over.
Anyway THANK YOU for never giving up on this story, really. I love how you managed to still keep Snape in character despite the discovery of Harry’s treatment, I don’t really like when he goes mushy and soft all of sudden! And his sarcasm gets even better when he’s annoyed ahahha His line after Harry told him No to the question about being in trouble, so sassy XD Also, loved how he handled Harry’s use of the world freak! It was such an in character reaction!
Anyway CANNOT WAIT to read what’s more to come... as much as I LOVE the Weasley’s I really think Severus should take him in... but K guess we’ll have to wait and see how things go ;)

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Enjoy your holidays dear writer and stay safe! Also I wish you a safe and better 2021 to you and your loved ones!

A devoted fan since 2015 XD

Ps: I know you are probably tired of writing this story but OMG what would I pay to read a sequel? Gahhhh anyway thanks again for this lovely winter present!
12/30/2020 c53 Guest
I found this story about two days ago, and now I'm finally up to date. I have to say this is one of the best works I've read, the development of Snape and Harry's relationship is at a perfect place! Can't wait to see what happens next!
12/30/2020 c53 1Riddle-Snape
I reread whole fic, daaaaamn so good, hope sev take him in
12/30/2020 c53 mm99mm
AAAhhh I love this chapter! So glad you are back! Can't wait for more!
Note: Number of exclamation marks level of excitement
12/30/2020 c53 Lulmina
This chapter was too good ! I hope the arrangement with Weasley is not working. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
12/30/2020 c53 5fanclaire
Harry wanted to live with Snape! How his heart jumped when he said he would keep it to himself!
The Weasleys are so cute, but they already have a lot of kids. It won't work, Severus has already won
Harry's heart, they don't know it yet, that's all! Harry needs firmness and unique attention, only Snape can give him! please open your eyes Severus and keep the boy!

Thank you! My heart skipped too! I can't wait for the next chapter!
This is so good!
12/30/2020 c53 RAGAnne
It's funny because as I get older and read about Harry's (very in-character) curiosity, I start to murmur "this is how you get into these terrible adventures, Harry" under my breath. Of course, it doesn't stop the "adventures" from happening but I can definitely see how a responsible adult would get frustrated after a while. :)

I'm interested to see how things go with the Weasleys. Part of the issue is that they will be giving him their complete attention over the weekend but that won't really be true in the future. So can this visit really be considered a true trial?

I'm worried that Harry has 2 journals in his possession. He's not really in a great frame of mind at the moment.
12/30/2020 c53 naiariddle
I an so happy every time you update. I loved the chapter even if I was sad becausw Harry's thoughs. I was surprised that you put Harry with the Weasleys. You Know is not the usual but even I hope he will be at the end with Snape. As much as I love then Harry already see Snape as his security blanket and protector and I believe a child in these circunstances need to keep it. But I imagine he will be conflicted because the Weasleys are very kind and loving and the parent od his best friend.

Well I hope see you soon. Happy New year and again great xhapter
12/30/2020 c53 6sparklybutterfly42
Wonderful chapter. Thank you! Snape being disgusted by the sappiness of the weasleys is everything I live for. Absolutely love this. Poor Harry, thinking they wouldn’t like him. Bruh. It hurts. Get the boy some therapy.
12/30/2020 c53 Guest
Well done! Bravo, bravo! What a twist - I can’t wait to see how things at the Dursleys work out! Glad to hear Harry opening up to Snape a bit about his insecurities.
12/30/2020 c53 Guest
Poor Harry, making big changes in your life is hard under the best of circumstances and in his case it’s all very much out of his control and even understanding. But I think it’s a great idea to give him a chance to test the waters with the Weasleys before making anything official. It’s not Dumbledore's usual mo, is Snape having a positive influence?
Though I wonder what kind of horror stories the Dursleys told Harry about orphanages to make him think they’d be worse than staying at their own household. Ron's reaction to Harry staying with his parents will be interesting too, canonically he felt like he was constantly in the shadows of his big family and later his famous best friend (who didn’t appreciate his fame at all), what will happen when those mix?
I hope Snape will use Harry's detentions to talk to him a little bit inbetween the cauldron scrubbing and line writing. I'm guessing Ron and Hermione's detentions, if they have any over the incident, will be served with someone else. Harry needs more than a new home, he needs someone to talk to, someone to reassure him, and so far Snape is doing just fine.
Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to the next!
12/30/2020 c53 Guest
Excellent as always! While the Weasleys are nice i of course hope Harry ends up with Severus. Great job!
12/30/2020 c53 Guest
Gods I literally squealed when I saw that you had updated! Thank you so much for this gift and thank you for writing a wonderful chapter like always!
3,192 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »