for A Thousand Words

1/19 c53 KL
You are a skilled story teller and very original too. Getting Severus to discover the real Harry, Lily’s son, at the same time Harry discovers the hidden Snape by seeing an old photograph of him is brilliant and truly worth a thousand words. Great job of making this unlikely relationship blossom so naturally. If it were not for the TR diary, I would expect a pleasant weekend ahead, though Harry will probably get an overdose of mothering and will be eager to return to Severus. I am sure he will succeed eventually. I do hope you and Harry will return to the photo worth a thousand words. The title is almost a promise. :) I assume there is serious trouble ahead given the presence of the TR diary. Will Dumbledoor’s diary help? Lily’s charm and love?
1/19 c53 Lara
Yes, but Harry doesn't really enjoy it so in the end, he goes and happily lives with Snape
1/17 c53 KL
I expect the arrangements will be nice for all concerned to start with, but Harry’s possession of Riddle’s diary will cause problems before long. I expect it will create at least a threat to Harry or Weasleys or both. I assume Ginny is at Hogwarts so presumably she will not be involved this time. In any case, something will create a problem that will cause Harry to be returned to Snape, possibly early. Abduction by Voldemort or DEs, I suppose, is a possibility as well, but not likely as yet. I expect V. can track his diary.
1/18 c53 18geek179
Great fic!
1/15 c38 Guest
You are such a fantastic human being. Just wanted you to know that.
1/13 c53 fraewyn
Love it!
1/11 c53 6Wraith and Demjin
Awesome chapter! I loved it! Poor Harry. He just wants to imagine that Snape would actually want him and take him in, but Severus just doesn't understand why he would want that. Poor both of them. Thanks for the update! :)
1/8 c53 Angel Rose Potter
Can't wait to read more.
1/8 c53 AquaIxora
Wow, this was such a beautiful chapter. It made me cry, and I rarely cry when reading stuff. I love your witting so much, it always brightens up my day to read it and gives me something to look forward to. Thank you so much for this update! I especially loved the bit at the end, where it's so clear that Harry has been impacted by everything at the Dursleys and still feels ashamed and unsure if people will like him. The way you portrayed that felt so authentic and full of emotion. Thank for updating, i hope you're doing well with everything going on in the world!
1/8 c53 Isabella
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I really like this book! If your own book comes out someday I'll be sure to read it :)
1/7 c53 37XX-Samantha-XX
Im so glad you didnt break my heart and allow snape to push him away. Thank you for this story its great and i cannot wait to see the weekend with the weasleys x
1/7 c34 XX-Samantha-XX
Please please please dont break harrys trust snape, please its all he has left and if you break it im going to hunt you down and kill you. Such a great story that i will continue reading but please snape see what you need to see and help him please
1/6 c53 smitha.raj.125
1/6 c53 Guest
I like this fic
1/6 c52 5Dumbledore-The-Phoenix
I loved this. I have a habit or reading a lot of WIP Snape-mentors-Harry fics at once and forgetting what’s going on in each of them, but I’m glad to see updates from you. I am eager to see what happens with the idea to place Harry with the Weasleys, as I suspect that will fall through for some reason or another—but I think it’s much more realistic to start there than to put him with Snape right away, which is what we usually see in this situation.

Also, this is not really a comment about your work, but I imagine you can relate, since you mentioned dumbledore’s delicate silver instruments—I think it would be hilarious to find out that the purpose of those instruments was to explode when someone in his presence was angry. That just occurred to me while I was reading, and I wanted to tell someone, lol.
3,263 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »