for A Thousand Words

1/4 c53 littleone4524
severus in this story makes me wanna cry i love the way u write him its so realistic but still fits into the story line and i just love it!
1/4 c53 Maddie86
Oh poor Harry! I hope they get his living arrangements settled quickly 3
1/3 c1 1flightlessbird23
More thoughts and then I’ll be done for a while!

I hope Snape addresses the fact that Harry didn’t use the coin and call for help.
I hope Snape makes more connections to past events/behaviors and links them to what he knows now (ex. When Harry almost told him the truth that day right before Christmas holidays but instead just wished Snape a happy Christmas).
I hope Snape recognizes Harry’s emotional wounds go far deeper than his physical ones. (I think he’s shown that already, but I’d like to see more)
I hope Snape looks back on his initial perception of Harry and sees how wrong he was.

I hope the most to watch the mentor/mentee relationship solidify into a father/son relationship over the next chapters...

But I know whatever you decide to do will happen so naturally and perfectly, I’m just going to keep melting.

Thank you once again for sharing your talents with humanity!
1/3 c53 Guest
I hope Snape gets him !
1/2 c53 flightlessbird23
After the most recent update, I’ve been thinking about this story morning, noon, and night. I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to experience it again from beginning to end. I can’t believe it’s the middle of the night! I’ve done nothing else besides stop to eat once. I am impressed anew by the length and sustained quality through the whole story. Your writing is top notch, and the story and characterization are so close to canon, I’m blown away by the gentle curve it takes in a new direction—a direction I think we all wish it took in the first place. So thank you again for this blessing of a story! I sent it to my Kindle so I can read it whenever and wherever I am (I would buy a print version if I could), and I’m anxiously awaiting Chapter 54!
1/2 c53 2Professor Potterhead
I was 100% expecting snape to take him in...
1/2 c53 Guest
Wow. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I love the slow build-up, and the bonds of every character, especially Harry and Snape. Both of them are in character, you wrote them so well. I cried so much in the first few chaoters and chapters 48 to 53. None of the side characters feel shallow, or exist to just be around Harry. They have personalities and their own quirks. You handled Harry's abuse really well. In canon, he didn't really talk about it. Nobody noticed anything was going on. This is a perfect butterfly effect au that started when Harry found that picture of his mother. We can see how the emotional abuse affected how Harry's personality. He didn't really trust any adult in the beginning. When he started opening up to Snape, that's when he started to to think about his actions a bit more. And that his actions would have consequences if he didn't think before he acted. I'm giving this five stars!
1/2 c53 9Ariana-807
As much as I love the Molly and Arthur, I don’t think they can give Harry what he needs, like Severus can. So I hope the arrangement do not work out, so that Harry ends up where he belongs :D
1/1 c53 heart.dramione
love the plot! glad that severus has assisted harry in learn about potion tutoring, blocking his minds and being an adult that go to with issue( even know severus prod him to tell his living condition) hope new weekend living with ron's parents work out...
1/1 c53 53BlueRowley
I’m hoping Harry realizes as much as he loves the Weasleys, they’re not the family for him. In my opinion. A future in law family, perhaps, but I’m all about Severus and Harry relationships! Anyway, sweet chapter, thanks for updating. I look forward to more.
1/1 c53 63Jlbrew85
Just found this story last night and have read the whole thing. Can’t wait to see more updates! It truly is a well done story. I’m normally not fond of stories that over-do the abuse/neglect of the Dursleys (not that I’m fond of them in their canon incarnations, like at all) but this was very well done, too. Severus’ personality is spot on, as is Harry’s! Again, can’t wait for the next update!
1/1 c53 aylinmars28
UUUUM EHAT? I just started this ff teo days ago and I didn‘t realize that I was already at chapter 53thank god its being updated! I love the built up of trust between severus and harry its neither too fast nor too slow and their interactions are just ️️️
12/31/2020 c52 Guest
I’m so happy to hear about your plan for the story ! I am also so excited that this story could have a part 11... I love this story and thank you again for keeping this story alive for all of us .
12/31/2020 c52 Guest
1/1 c14 Alcander Laurent
oh my god... it's John Wick's dog...

lol xD