for A Thousand Words

6/14/2015 c18 6MaiKanon
Awww, the part with Mrs. Norris was just too cute! :3
stupid peeves though, ruining their bonding!
luckily Snape comes to the rescue! :D I hope.
can't wait to see the next chapter! Keep up the great work! :D
6/14/2015 c18 Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG
OMG YES! Protective snape! I can't wait give me more! Please! You are such a gifted writer. I love this story!
6/14/2015 c18 8Severitus
Yay! I love the scene with Harry and Mrs. Norris! It does seem like Harry should know a thing or two about cats after spending so much time with Mrs. Figg, doesn't it? I'm anxious to see how both Filch and Snape respond to that friendship. Rock on!
6/13/2015 c18 Guest
Thank you for updating! I can't wait to see what happens next!
6/13/2015 c18 ou49839u3jti4jto
SNAPE TO THE RESCUE!
I AM IN LOVE WHIT YOUR STORY AND WRITING AND IMPATIENTLY WAIT FOR UPDATES.
6/13/2015 c18 the dragon and the rose
Peeves is definitely asking for it this time. And I don't doubt Harry's positively overjoyed to see Professor Snape right about now. Even so, it's too bad Mrs. Norris can't talk. I doubt if she likes Peeves any better than the rest of the staff does.
6/13/2015 c18 16WRose
yeah
6/13/2015 c18 evans137
I loved the scene with Mrs. Norris! So sweet! I hope Snape will believe Harry, poor boy! Trouble really always find him! ;-)
6/13/2015 c18 16BlueWater5
Great update.
6/13/2015 c18 Guest
That was great thanks - can't wait to see how Snape responds this time :D
6/13/2015 c18 hamlet
Exciting chapter, can't wait to see how Snape will deal with Filch, and when he'll start to realize that Harry's childhood with the Dursleys wasn't all that peachy. Your story really 'grabs' me, I just want to keep reading. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
6/13/2015 c18 deborah.morrowbutcher
I think this is a very good story and i love it so far. Can't wait until the next chapter!
6/13/2015 c18 sunsethill
You are doing a good job of showing a Harry who is learning to think, not just react on instinct. I did love him working to make friends with Mrs. Norris, and I think she can tell it's just because Harry cares about living things. Harry's life sure is horrible when he's happy to see Snape, isn't it? And Severus will be able to see the relief in his eyes, and not be able to believe it. ;-)
6/13/2015 c18 YeCatsJ
Awesome chapter
6/13/2015 c18 2Astrido
I hope snape will believe that peeves was the one to throw over that case.
I would gather that harry wouldn't be strong enough to make it crash, wouldn't he?
cheers