for A Thousand Words

12/16/2020 c52 YuriOkamoto
This is literally the best story I've ever read!
Please, continue it -
12/16/2020 c52 razan basil
I'm crying this is so far my favorite fanfiction thank you...
12/12/2020 c52 Ecks Serevi
Really enjoying this story so far!
12/8/2020 c52 Guest
Your story is so good! Will we get another sign of life before the year is over?
12/1/2020 c52 settingshadows
Love this! Keep going!
11/28/2020 c52 1clearripplingwater
I love it!
11/26/2020 c52 MockingJay Potter Slytherin
I hope this isnt complete cuz it leaves me wanting more
11/23/2020 c52 Guest
I really love how the story is going. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it comes out soon. I'm curious to read the rest of the story.
11/21/2020 c52 silentflame11891
I came close to tears a few chapters ago, this is so well-written! Really really looking forward to see where it goes from here onwards and what both Albus and Severus have in mind for the Dursleys :D
11/20/2020 c52 4Ag7rvnclw
I love it! (Protective Snape Yey!)
11/17/2020 c52 3Maddy Love Castiel
So excited for an update! I absolutely adore this story and just spent the whole day reading it from the beginning again. It’s honestly probably one of my favorites on this site. It’s just so well written and the characters are written so flawlessly. It makes me so happy to see more chapters. :-)

As always, thank you so much for writing this wonderful story! I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Now that Severus knows the truth and many others I’m hoping that Harry will finally be able to begin to heal from not only his physical injuries but also his internal injuries. I’m glad he has his professor to help him. :-)

I can’t wait for more!

Maddy
11/16/2020 c52 lianehodgson47
I love the story please do continue
11/16/2020 c52 Guest
Please adopt him and then Part 11. Thank you so much for everything . I just love your story !
11/16/2020 c52 jwstahle
I have enjoyed this story so much. I love stories like this where Severus is protective of Harry. I have to say that this is one of my favorites that I have ever read. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
11/16/2020 c52 Pat