for A Thousand Words

11/16/2020 c52 lianehodgson47
I love the story please do continue
11/16/2020 c52 Guest
Please adopt him and then Part 11. Thank you so much for everything . I just love your story !
11/16/2020 c52 jwstahle
I have enjoyed this story so much. I love stories like this where Severus is protective of Harry. I have to say that this is one of my favorites that I have ever read. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
11/16/2020 c52 Pat
I love this story ️
11/15/2020 c18 marvinkitfox1
MALFOY has a strict code of honor?
The same MALFOY who challenged Harry to a Duel, the DID NOT BOTHER TO SHOW UP!"?, that malfoy?
C'mon author, at least make your storybuilding believable! That is sheer lazyness.
11/15/2020 c12 marvinkitfox1
Isn't mail-tamnpering also illegal in the wizarding world?
Of all people, Lockheart should know that
11/15/2020 c11 marvinkitfox1
AT this point, if I was Harry...
I would have gone to the Terrible Twins.
Given them every last knut of my gold,
with just one request. "prank the ever-living shit out of Snape. Make him suffer. Make him wish he was dead. If possible, grant him that wish"
11/15/2020 c10 marvinkitfox1
Professor McGonagal, ma'm.
I wish to repert a serious offence.

A person has STOLEN personal property from me, and threatened me with physical violence when I asked for it back.

who?

Its that death eater, snivellous snake!
11/15/2020 c8 marvinkitfox1
Harry just should have replied with "Because YOU failed to ensure that my book list reached me, instead of being intercepted by a demented house-elf named DOBBY"
11/10/2020 c9 Linda
Re-reading your wonderful story, and I'm struck again by how much I enjoy the way in which you put together your chapters - even the cliffhangers!
10/26/2020 c52 Guest
Oh my gosh so I just found this and it’s still active and my little heart can’t bear where this was left. After 50 chapters of fantastic lead up here it is and I need more I need more yesterday. Pls this is too high quality to not continue
10/25/2020 c49 Guest
AHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD
10/25/2020 c52 hellendebora2
10/25/2020 c52 KL
Thank you again for a beautifully written chapter. I look forward to seeing as many of the next thirteen as possible. I hate the idea, however, that at the present pace I am unlikely to even come close enough to ever seeing the ending to guess what it might be. I am no longer a teenager with time to spare, but several decades past it, yet I truly enjoy your clever writing. Is there any chance that you could find more time to write? I know good writing takes time, but...please! Two or three chapters per year, just will not make it.
10/22/2020 c52 186Virodeil
I am glad that Harry's horrible secret is at last known to people who can and will do something definite about it. I do hope he will get the support that he needs, after this, and that the Dursleys will get their just punishment... hopefully in a creative way.
Looking forward to how things will unfold.
Rey