for A Thousand Words

10/25/2020 c52 hellendebora2
10/25/2020 c52 KL
Thank you again for a beautifully written chapter. I look forward to seeing as many of the next thirteen as possible. I hate the idea, however, that at the present pace I am unlikely to even come close enough to ever seeing the ending to guess what it might be. I am no longer a teenager with time to spare, but several decades past it, yet I truly enjoy your clever writing. Is there any chance that you could find more time to write? I know good writing takes time, but...please! Two or three chapters per year, just will not make it.
10/22/2020 c52 186Virodeil
I am glad that Harry's horrible secret is at last known to people who can and will do something definite about it. I do hope he will get the support that he needs, after this, and that the Dursleys will get their just punishment... hopefully in a creative way.
Looking forward to how things will unfold.
Rey
10/21/2020 c52 Guest
bravo bravo By jove this is a brilliant story and I have tears running down my cheeks.
10/19/2020 c52 Tnr
I’m glad you’re still updating this fic. It’s really good, I just wish there was more regular updates.
10/18/2020 c52 Guest
This is a great fic! Your Snape is very responsible, while not an instant cuddly teddy bear. Like it very much!
10/17/2020 c52 9alliekiwi
So much emotional upheaval for poor Harry, coupled with that awful absue.
10/17/2020 c52 KnowInsight
unconsciously hiding his abuse with magic thats a new one and makes a lot of sense too.
10/16/2020 c52 Pat
I can't wait for the next chapter, love this story
10/15/2020 c52 Zackye
I'm so in love with this️
10/15/2020 c52 3MissBubblez
I read this way too quickly in the course of a mere week and my eyes have been dehydrated by tears. Honestly, I'm just happy that I didn't have to stop on a painful cliffhanger. This story is worth binge-reading, I'm putting this on my bucket-list, just hoping that the next chapters will be able to get posted in the future. Bloody hell, thank you for existing.
10/14/2020 c52 klr16333
Glad to see you still working on this.
10/13/2020 c1 3lemon007
Love this story, just binge read all of it, and can't wait for the next update! - It's very well-written and I really enjoy the dynamic and plot line :)
10/11/2020 c52 alamarang
Thanks for the update! Wondering what Dumbledore will do and who Harry will end up with... hopefully Snape!
10/10/2020 c52 Uno6