for A Thousand Words

10/9/2020 c52 Guest
it’s my first review and all I can say is it’s just so adorable! I love it so much! Keep it up-I can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/8/2020 c52 youngar994
awesome update. glad he gave Dumbledore a talking to thanks for sharing
10/7/2020 c52 2Nise Tucker
Well I’ve just read 52 chapters in 2 days sooo that definitely means I absolutely adore this!
10/6/2020 c52 EmberPhoenixx
Wow. Just wow. This was definitely one of my favorite chapters in this entire story. You handled Snape's personality so well and perfectly showed how his character has developed because of Harry. The way you carefully built up to this was wonderful, and made Snape's reaction and anger seem so authentic. Also, oh my god your writing is BEAUTIFUL! This chapter made me cry. Thank you so much for bringing so much joy to my life through this story, you're a phenomenal writer and I wish you the best in your busy life away from writing!
10/6/2020 c52 HipposAreAwesome89
Nice chappy! Can’t wait for the next!
10/6/2020 c52 1A-Mostly-Free-Individual
Damn... I've just found your story today and I've read the whole thing in one go, as I am ill and can't do anything better, and I absolutely LOVED IT. I swear I completely panicked when I saw I was at the last chapter already, but then I noticed you updated recently, and I was SO relived, you realy just made my day with this. Your work is amazing, and I hope you'll find the time to write and update soon, and I'm realy thankful for this fic!
10/5/2020 c52 2dunderhead1
Thank you for your update, J can't wait for more chapters
10/5/2020 c52 ChrisUSA
Awesomr
10/4/2020 c52 3MillieJane9000
It's always a delight to get the notification that you've updated this story! You just capture the characters so well and develop the story so naturally. Snape's anger was just the right level of satisfying, and his desire to break Dumbledore's things and Dumbledore's refusal to react to that anger was a nice parallel to the end of OOTP.
10/4/2020 c52 NotaBookaholic
Yay! Another chapter!
10/4/2020 c52 3avaya29
So good to see protective!Snape come to the fore!
10/1/2020 c52 didyousaytim
Of all the thousands of stories I have read in FF your deftly
handling of this chapter could be an ending,, and as much as enjoy your writing I would not be disappointed.
10/2/2020 c52 archival
Thanks again for the update! I like that your characters basically retained their own characters pretty well in this scene (the Snape-tells-Dumbledore scene often results in everyone reverting to 3 years old). Sleeping potions are generally portrayed in canon and in fanfic to be as instantly infallible as Snape expects, so it's an interesting twist when it turns out that being sufficiently worked up means that it doesn't just work. (Of course, Harry can throw off the Imperius curse, so maybe he's more likely to be able to resist other forms of induced lassitude.)
10/1/2020 c41 didyousaytim
well done. what a great use of the snake and to get a confession to boot. cliff hanger. it is very likely no one will give Pansy detention gor attacking a fellow students familiar.
10/1/2020 c52 5gzdacz
This is the kind of story to read in full under a blanket on a windy night, and I for one am very much looking forward to re-reading it once it's done - even if just the idea that there is a finite number of chapters ahead makes me a little sad.

You have paced this beautifully, and you write emotion with great skill. Thank you for sharing this with us!
3,307 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »