for A Thousand Words

8/18/2020 c51 Guest
Looking forward to more
Can’t wsit
8/16/2020 c51 Guest
Your story has captivated me.

Harry’s home life is treated as nothing more than a plot point in cannon while trying to portray him as more heroic for having been abused. I hate to think how many children thought themselves to be heroes just like Harry and didn’t report their abuse.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
8/16/2020 c51 megapointe7
This is a truly amazing story. I love it. Please update soon!
8/16/2020 c51 164Claude Amelia Song
This was truly beautiful. I love how you had their relantionship progress over time. It's truly wonderful. Thank you very much for writing this. and for giving us a chapter now.
8/13/2020 c51 2beautiful.stranger.of.mine
Hope you keep up with this story!
8/12/2020 c51 3Steve-Arkarian
Very interesting story! I can't wait to read more!
8/10/2020 c38 Guest
I’ve reread this story so many times but this chapter in particular I find so cute I’d love another update soon!
8/9/2020 c51 KL
Great chapter, excellent portrayal of Severus Snape! I can imagine that it took considerable effort to keep Snape in character while letting him show increasing caring for Harry, including the changes of how he addressed Harry. Please, please, share the next chapter with us! It has been a long four months in most of our lives.
8/7/2020 c51 16quietpagan
A very good story I've been thinking about at work all day. Everybody is terrifically in character and your writing style flows beautifully; often I have trouble with paragraphs and skipping ahead, but it's easy to keep up with your writing. The emotional content in this is especially good; you're certainly a master at writing emotions. I tend to get very involved in whatever I'm reading and I've had to pause and take a breath several times while reading this. I look very much forward to your next chapter, excited as I was to see something that started five years ago being updated so recently as April. I hope you're doing well with this COVID malarkey and staying safe and well 3
8/7/2020 c51 kemartin91
I hope that you are able to update soon, I really like this story.
8/7/2020 c51 Guest
These past few chapters are so beautiful! I love Snape’s reactions and unusual but so in character gentleness. I love Harry’s halting trust in him, the gradual unravelling of “what on earth happened at the Dursleys?” I look forward to another update (soon, hopefully)!
8/3/2020 c51 Guest
This is a great story! Please update soon!
8/2/2020 c51 Guest
You should update soon. I miss this story.
8/3/2020 c1 1Darvalus
This is probably the best mentor snape fic i ve read so far and i finished it within one session. I am waiting impatiently for a update.
8/1/2020 c51 4Ltheslytherin
This was amazing. Very in character, which is the best type of story in my opinion. Your descriptions also make it easy for the reader to feel the emotions of the characters. It seems so... natural. I love this and I hope you continue
3,324 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »