for A Thousand Words

4/20/2020 c51 StandupSitdown
Man oh man how I wish the "conversation" with Dumbledore was in this chapter. I get why you kept the pace the way for the flow of the story, but this is evil. Definitely looking forward to it. I'm surprised Snape was able to control himself this long. You did a great job describing his struggle to do so though
4/20/2020 c51 ncisfan997
You did it again. This was just perfect, I loved how badly Snape struggled to keep his cool, he has a bit of a temper both in the books and in your story, he just tries to hide it as best as he can, so it's very in character! You could feel the pressure building and getting too much when he had to leave the room before he blew up on Madam Pomfrey. Poor Harry though, he did not want to be left alone in the end. And he was trying to keep himself from having a freakout as well, ironically the experience seemed to have been very similar for him and Severus... I can't wait for the Snape Dumbledore Showdown! Dumbledore isn't the only one to blame but with his constant meddling it’s just all the more frustrating that he didn’t do anything when it would have been so necessary!
Great chapter as always and I'm happy to hear that you are safe and were able to keep your job, life can get oddly stressful even when you’re stuck at home
4/19/2020 c51 2Gladoo89
I love this new chapter! Snapes POV did not disappoint! :D
Being a talented occlumens is indeed such a perk when you're boiling inside but cannot show it in front of someone who needs to be reassured...
4/19/2020 c51 VsWife
Honestly this is the best snape mentor fic I have ever read
4/19/2020 c51 3benevolent-apocalypse
Thanks for the update!
4/19/2020 c51 Asphodel Sparks
I love this story I can’t wait to read more of it
4/19/2020 c51 Stelladoro
Just lovely, as always!
4/19/2020 c51 8SilverLightning26
Poor Harry! Please update soon!
4/19/2020 c51 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
4/19/2020 c51 Guest
It is always great to have another chapter of this story out and this was no exception. You did an amazing job on such a hard topic. I’m glad that we have finally arrived at this moment and I look forward to seeing how it is handled. Great job keeping everyone in character too! I’m glad you are well. Thanks for an excellent chapter and story!
4/19/2020 c51 Guest
Words can not express how I just got lost in your story . Few do and yours is one of them . Thank you for your gift of writing . Can’t wait for more . I really really can’t wait for more .!
4/19/2020 c51 Guest
Oh my god, this was so good. I fully understand Snape needing a drink, but I'm glad he came through! This was about Harry and only Harry, so he completely put his own emotions aside and was just there for him when the kid needed him the most. It was actually a little heartbreaking how Harry clearly didn’t want to be left alone in the end, those anxieties are going to hit hard and it's making me wonder if maybe there is a panic attack without Snape coming, but I guess Snape reached a breaking point there. Also, someone had to yell ehhh tell Dumbledore.
This was so great, I have no words for how much I enjoy each new chapter! Especially with the last few I can just feel every emotion
4/19/2020 c51 1Jakob Silverheart
Dumbledore. Is so. Fucking. Screwed! Snape is coming in as the unholy angel of justice, and his ire will be a terrifying sight to behold.
4/19/2020 c51 Armandis
Thanks for the update! It is good to hear you are weathering current events well enough; good wishes to you!
4/19/2020 c51 Miriel
Go Severus! Giv'im hell! Perfectly written scene. I'll be waiting for your next update!
3,354 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »