for A Thousand Words

3/23/2020 c50 pianoukegirl
Oh wow! I love this story! It's Beautifully written and I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/22/2020 c50 Guest
This story is excellent. I love everything about it!
3/22/2020 c50 Gyuchin
Interesting story!
Hope to read more soon!
Good luck!
3/22/2020 c50 foxychibs
Please continue it is very well written and I eould love to see wherr the story goes
3/19/2020 c50 Guest
Please update soon! It would make this social distancing efforts so much easier if I had new chapters to read. I love this story so much and think it's so wonderrful. I've reread it and loved it even more the 2nd time around. Please update soon.
3/18/2020 c50 DiaSphere
Finally Harry can get some help. I'm really looking forward to Snape inner monolog about this situation.
Curse the Dursleys through hell and let them cook in hellfire, Harry does not deserve this!
It's sweet how Dobby did his best to help Harry and a good idea with Harry using the polyjuice potion to hide his injuries.
I hope you update soon!
3/14/2020 c13 Guest
I feel like the cat that got the cream
3/11/2020 c50 Guest
Please oh please update soon, this is just so incredibly good
3/11/2020 c50 Guest
Can you PLEASE continue this asap. Its my favourite fanfic of all time now, I've only just come across it. Please please please
3/10/2020 c50 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
3/10/2020 c50 arcra
Aaah! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is such a surprisingly good fanfic! I hope to see this finished 'till the end! I really want those Dursley's *ss get kicked soon. I'm building lots of rage cuz of them. I've been through where Harry has gone and developed PTSD along the way. I felt so much for him that I wish I could hug him.

I need to see justice for Harry soon!
3/7/2020 c50 mumphie
Wow - a powerful chapter! The details are yet to be learned. Will Harry trust Severus enough to let him know?
3/3/2020 c50 trekmel
So glad I found this though I am in tears right now. I'm glad things are progressing so he can have help with this burden. Well crafted story. Thank you.
3/2/2020 c50 Guest
Maybe just a teensy status update to let us know when you're gonna start writing the next chapter? You're story is just sooooo good, and especially this chapter and the last really got to me, I just have to know what Snape is thinking. I bet he's quietly freaking out
3/1/2020 c50 chocolatebongos
omg I cant wait for the next chaper this story is so good
3,324 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »