for On the Verge of Self Destruction

6/24/2017 c11 28Lumiellie
How does Remus not notice how skinny Sirius is?
6/6/2017 c41 Miracles.in.Paradise
As someone who suffers from an eating disorder, this story honestly has to be one of the most real and relatable things I've ever read. You have really captured the horrific nature of the disease and how it affects both the person suffering and those who care about him/her. Well done!
6/19/2016 c28 Guest
Why is Lily doing Head Girl duties but James isn't doing Head Boy duties
6/19/2016 c6 Guest
Really quick note! It's been bothering me because I have a degree in psychology. Sirius sounds like he's anorexic not bulimic. It will all depend on his BMI. From what the healer suggests, Sirius is underweight which will classify him as anorexic NOT bulimic. Binging and purging is not solely a bulimic symptom. People who are bulimic or anorexic or hell, have body dysmorphia, could binge and purge.
5/4/2016 c3 Riona
I love this! Although i would recommend taking how they both tried to commit suicide out because anyone who was thinking about it could find out how to... Still it's brilliant!
2/4/2016 c42 Guest
i liked it
11/11/2015 c41 extraordinary
Amazing ending. I'm literally in tears.
From start to finish you surprised me and kept my rapt attention.
Thank you.
11/10/2015 c1 guest
This looks like a great story but anorexia seems more of a female post 90s thing, I don't think it would be common in the 1970s, eps. among men though I could be wrong!
9/29/2015 c17 ShindaSekai7
mop
8/4/2015 c41 1wolfstarstreet
AMAZING story. Just, AMAZING. One of the most realistic, touching, heart-wrenching, gritty pieces I've ever read on this site... or in general. I understand the lack of reviews though, because this story was very depressing, detailed, and didn't hold back in any sense, which a lot of people can't deal with. However, I found it lovely. You are a truly magnificent writer, and if there was a Nobel Prize for the most real, hard-hitting, in-depth plotcharacterization in a story, this would DEFINITELY win. 10/10. Amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece!
7/22/2015 c41 5DaughterOfTerpsichore
Like how I mentioned that one of your other stories was the best one I have ever read on this site, this was easily the most touching. It was so well-written, and it felt like a real book. I also struggle with a disorder, and the way you expressed this was just so incredibly thoughtful and honest. Thank you.
7/20/2015 c41 Camelotpointe
Hi hell0lust,
This is a great story and I've really enjoyed reading it. I was wondering if this is the end of the story, or if there will be any more chapters. Could you please let me know? Thanks,
Camelotpointe.
6/4/2015 c1 anonymousguest
wow what can i say? this was so wonderful and cathartic to read. i admit as soon as sirius was about to be committed to inpatient i stopped reading, but i stuck around for 35ish chapters! it's so so good and i'm so happy i got a fun remus/sirius relationship! great writing! amazing story~!

oh and i love you
5/31/2015 c41 Guest
This was a very well put together story shame it hasn't got that many reviews.
4/20/2015 c1 4TheUnmitigatedSceptic
After reading people's reviews for this I really want to read it. But as a former anorexic/bulimic I can't get past the first paragraph. It's too real, keep up the good work though.
26 Page 1 2 Next »