for The Recovery of Edmund Reid

11/28/2018 c1 Guest
This is very nice. I like the take that Jane Cobden was actually afraid of him. Thank you for the first chapter.
5/29/2017 c1 Guest
That is a very promising start. I would love to read more :-)
Thank you!
4/2/2016 c1 Guest
Awesome! I hope this gets continued! :)
3/3/2015 c1 nessy22
Hey, I just discovered recently this show and I'm blown away by its quality. It's very thrilling and fascinating. The pairing, Cobden/Reid, I found very interesting too and your story hits the topic I really missed in the show. I would have liked to see more of this couple. I would be very pleased, if you continue...
2/7/2015 c1 91drewbug
I would really like to see more of this... Cobden is a very interesting character, and we didn't get any resolution with them. She deserves to get her thoughts heard.

Hope you continue.
1/25/2015 c1 Muslef
This seems like a really awesome story :3 carry on :D
1/22/2015 c1 9Surburia
I really enjoyed this. I thought your characterization was nicely done. And the scenario you've set up is intriguing, and I'm glad that you decided to bring Jane and Edmund back together. I liked the insight you gave on how Reid and everyone involved in the ripper case succumbed to the desire to solve it. I think there are a lot of directions you could take this. I hope you continue! :)
1/6/2015 c1 Filzlatsche
I tried to post a review a couple of days ago but obviously it didn't go up. I am completely captivated by your first chapter. You are setting the scene extremely well. One can feel the sun and the sand and smell the sea. The interior monologue of Jane is wonderful and the description of Reid perfect. I am looking forward to the next chapters.
1/5/2015 c1 Filzlatsche
I love the first chapter very much. You set the scene exetremely well. One can hear the sea, feel the sun and smell the sand. Perfect description of Reid, and the interior monologue (?) of Jane has exactly the right tone. I am looking forward to the next chapter and how the story develops.