for The First Snow

1/30/2018 c1 KuriKashi
I really enjoyed your story. Very descriptive, the character dialogues and interactions are natural and stay true to the characters. The paragraphs are short and succinct which make them easy to digest.

This short story is very lovely. Well done.
8/20/2015 c1 4JeanyDeiXzz
Awww I loved this. Makes me wish there were boys like him at my campus.
8/15/2015 c1 10Addicted-to-GazettE
Totally adorbs. I'm completely weak against cheerfully eccentric artist types. So I was grinning like a fool at the end
7/23/2015 c1 2rainyrhapsody
This was cute. I've never seen Deidara described as wearing a beanie before, but I guess he could pull it off...You've really intertwined this with the prequel, I forget what it's called, in a way that makes it interesting, but not too complex, so you could read both of them as stand alone fics.

Again, good job.
2/1/2015 c1 Will
Omg, this is so adorable and well written! Is there any chance you will continue this and make it a multi-chapter fic? One of the few well written interesting deidara x sakura fics I've come across and I really love the story!
1/15/2015 c1 17ataraxic-ohl
I almost hope you'll continue this into a longer fix! Well-written, super cute, and left me salivating for more DeiSaku. As with "You Give Me Fever," it was a very satisfying read. I'll be following this story just in case you decide to add to it. :)

Cheers!
1/6/2015 c1 1Hana-Taisho
this was Such a cute story! it made me giggle at the fact it was a quick kiss for luck and she took the tiny bird