for Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core: The Novel

8/27/2018 c1 Guest
Would I be able to translate this story?
8/21/2018 c1 10Joutei Kuragai
Very nicely detailed, as well as few (if any) grammar errors. I will say that the detail was a bit much at certain points since it kinda slowed down the story slightly. But overall, I really enjoyed this and will definitely be coming back to it.
4/8/2017 c59 4Leasia
I had started reading this before and I love it! And there's more. You guys just don't disappoint! I have no background in the games, but I loved reading this. Two years late, but sorry for showing up late!
9/15/2016 c12 31Barbacar
This is a pretty good chapter too, in my opinion.
9/9/2016 c2 17Scribbleness
Lol omg, this fic really takes me back to my Crisis Core days! Definitely one of the best games out there, and your fic clearly reminds me of it like I'm playing it again, even with the received items for each chapter. Nice touch! I really gotta say that I laughed out loud at royal dillweed extraordinaire! Sounds like Zack, alright.
8/30/2016 c11 31Barbacar
Seems like kinda of a longer chapter, which is good. The ending is intriguing
8/27/2016 c10 Barbacar
Pretty intriguing stuff. I'm liking the tone hre
8/27/2016 c8 7Team Wingless
Trust me darling I sign all my reviews. You're the one leaving "anonymous abuse" as Guest though :) \/ \/
8/25/2016 c1 Guest
Please, send this to a publisher. They need a good laugh.

Words mean things, and point of view is critical. But you've made an ass of yourself misusing basic terms like "terminal velocity" and doing God-knows-fucking-what with point-of-view. Some basic third-grade mistakes, too, like not capitalizing "velveteen". Suggestion: Instead of writing anonymous abuse on other people's stories because they banned you, fix your writing.
8/3/2016 c2 2ItsFuzzyPickles
With the exception of SOLDIER, I would avoid full captialization of any words. It does not come off as professional and if a word needs to be emphasized or someone is shocked, using the italic or even saying something like "'X word', drawing out the last word" is enough.

I would also make sure that words are spaced out. In this chapter, I noticed a few words that were not spaced out and it is jarring when that is the case.

Outside of minor issues, I enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to seeing how the relationship between Zack and Angeal develop as well as who the mysterious Sephiroth is (at least according to this story).
7/31/2016 c9 31Barbacar
Another good chapter. The story's looking interesting
7/29/2016 c1 1v0lchitsa
Wow! It took a while for me to find time and begin reading, but really captivating work!
7/22/2016 c8 31Barbacar
Another interesting chapter, really making me interested in reading the rest
7/19/2016 c3 hahahopelove
In chapter two, I laughed my ass off when Zach almost tackled his mentor in a hug for being bumped up to 1st class, but I really lost it in chapter 3 when Zach ran into the little girl and she quoted Pokémon. LMAO! FML!
7/15/2016 c2 24legalliz
Fun 2nd chapter getting to know a little more about Zach and his mentor. Sounds like a goofy kid who's got a lot of growing up to do before he can even think about becoming a "hero."
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »