for Revival

6/12/2020 c14 Guest
I'm definitely anonymous. I've read way too many stories to count, and I've never been wanting a sequel so much in my life. If you don't post a sequel, I'll... Like, take your cat-
10/19/2019 c14 Exodus12345
So is there a sequel to this? It just seems like everything went wrong in his original world so him going back would be interesting. You could even have him come back a couple hundred years in the past. You know like make it how much time he spent there is reversed for his home world. Would be awesome.
7/25/2019 c14 Tash
This was so good fantastic job
6/30/2019 c14 3DigitalKites
He didn't say goodbye to Blair even though he promised. Inb4 she hunts him down through the Garganta.
10/20/2018 c14 StripedGrace72
Great story! It has an interesting plot and room for a sequel or a spin off story. If you do decide to add on to it, I'll be looking forward to it.
10/8/2018 c7 sadcrabb
Okay, so I know the ending is not supposed to be a real ending and that you are not going to be writing a sequel, but not even an epilogue? Idk, I just feel like your writing is wonderful for how you write Ichigo, and I’ve read your other works as well; this story deserves an epilogue. Of course it’s up to you, and everything but just a “request” and recommendation.
10/6/2018 c14 Tiffany
you still left us off with a cliffhanger
8/5/2018 c14 Fullmetal11791
So i thought this was generally well written. I liked how you portrayed Ichigo and his hollow, and i liked your writing style. I do think the execution of the plot could have been a bit more thought out but was fine overall.

Didnt realize at first that this was connected to other stories you've written, but it didn't detract much.

All in all, fun short story.
7/31/2018 c10 Fullmetal11791
... not that i don't like reading about ichigo kicking ass but why can't he just flash step real quick to the witch, kill her, and then go to town on the hollows? Theres been no real reason given as to why Ichigo actually cares if people actually know he's strong.. why does it matter? He doesn't have to explain anything he doesn't want to, he can just flash step away if people press him, and it just doesn't seem like there's any real reason *not* to just use bankai, toss a few getsuga, and be done with it in twenty seconds.
7/5/2018 c11 guest
well done
7/4/2018 c3 Guest
I forgot to say this in the first chapter but ichigo’s entrence was fantastic
11/26/2017 c14 29YokaiAngel
brilliant!~~~~~~~
5/5/2017 c14 3Speedyquader
Eeeee, I got a warm fuzzy, seeing my name in the answer section! :D Thank you very much for finishing this! I think it's been a really cool story. Good much with your next adventure!
4/20/2017 c13 Kayven
Yeah, no, home visit with Stein would be a Bad Idea. He's easily as crazy as Mayuri. Not as sadistic. But definitely as crazy.
3/23/2017 c3 Matemeo3
Why does Hollow Zangetsu need to rest in the outside world? It seems pretty counter productive and the issue stems out of no where. I am familiar with the concept of spirits having the option of eating if they want another way to restore their spiritual energy, but it's generally not needed. This goes double for a zanpakuto of all things. I just not to see Hollow Zangetsu performing too many needless acts of normalcy; especially those that don't really make sense based on the type of being he is. Anyway, thanks for the chapter and the rest of the story looks very interesting.
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »