FanFiction.Net

3/13/2021 c12 Guest
Pleased Update! OMG I Love your Fic. Its so sweet and a super Idea. X3
Love Mike, Donna and Harvey as a little Familie
1/17/2021 c7 5OracleGuessMe
this is so defective conanan ahha
4/18/2020 c12 BRUNA
So sad that you stoped this fanfic :(
It was really good!
11/23/2019 c1 meelaknk
This drug reminds me of manga Detective Conan, 17 years old high school detective turns to 1st grader
11/19/2019 c1 Guest
Retired means retired.
3/20/2019 c12 Guest
Shame it’s not finished. A fab storyline. Would be great to see how it ends
7/9/2017 c12 simplevi
pleaaaseeeee...i need your updates. i dont minde another 50 chapters to this adorablessss kidmike fatherlyharvey motherlydonna... pleaaasseee *puppy dog eyes*
2/2/2017 c12 silverangel116
New reader and I love this story. Mike is perfect not too young or old acting. Really hope the next chapter comes soon.
12/24/2016 c12 2BYoshi1993
I like it though I would definitely suggest that you run your chapters through a word processor or a spell checker online. I think that would help your story a bit. Overall, the story is really cute and does remind me of Phoenix's story with its own little twist.

Have a great holiday and good luck at University. We all need it.
7/21/2016 c12 36Babelvr54
Awesome story! I hope you update it soon. I really love little Mike. Donna and Harvey going all maternal is awesome
6/25/2016 c12 Guest
Your late by about a year.
4/8/2016 c1 Guest
This is literally the best fan fiction I have ever read. And I have read a lot! Pls continue! I keep trying to find stories like yours but no one is like yours! Pls finish it
4/6/2016 c12 Guest
Pls pls pls update soon and continue! It's beyond my favorite story! You can't do this to us pls!
3/25/2016 c12 6Cubismus
Hi!
I really like your story. Usually I don't like fics were an adult turns to a kid, because they pretty often very embarrassing and everyone acts out of character. But your story is not like that. Please co!tinue1
2/1/2016 c12 8ItsDxrkInside
Love this! But is this discontinued or are you carrying on? Bc please carry on:)))
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »