for Made You Look

5/8 c1 Guest
This is the best thing I have ever read.. Really its soo good story.. Plizz don't stop writing more stories about Mcrollins
11/12/2015 c1 Guest
Aww..really sweet story..nice their background
1/10/2015 c1 Guest
That was SOOOOO good!
1/7/2015 c1 joyfuljaj
that was sweet. i am definitely glad you got them married! oh yeah, and gave them a baby too.
1/7/2015 c1 17beautifulwhensarcastic
It took me over an hour to read that fic. Partly because I wanted to cherish every moment of an amazing mcrollins fic ;) but mostly because I was choking on laughter and suffocating myself with a pillow, trying to muffle the giggline and squeals, while reading the first part.

"Does IT have a name?" - still makes me burst out laughing ;D

Catherine was so adorable and hilarious in that part, but I love how the pace and atmosphere of the whole story slowly changed with each part. It developed just like their relationship, step by step, discovering new emotions and each other's traits, while at the same time having the same playful, flirtatious streak :)

Yes, Steve's ass is definitely something worth staring ;) In most fics we get a lot of descriptions of how beautiful Catherine is - and she is gorgeous! - but it's such a nice change to read about Steve's attractiveness, especially in a way you put it. No glorification, but appreciation.

Then the mood slowly changes, still embroidered with that hilarious thread, but you dare to dive deeper and portray them in different surroundings, situations, times. Some of them are not perfect or simply playful, even if at first they seem so. With each paragraph it becomes clear, that however Steve's ass is the leading motive, the whole story is more about the steps of their friendship/relationship, shown in a few glimpses. And the details make it so heartwarming - Steve using "oodles of noodles" made me tear up. It's so characteristic of him, to remember smallest details from the past, even if told him only once. We had it on the screen with the Chicago album, here you gave us the endearing, meaningful goodnight words.

Lovely fic! A palette of laughter, smiles and good tears. Thank you for it :)
1/6/2015 c1 CatherineHF0
Love it so much thank you
1/6/2015 c1 St
Absolute perfection! Your stories are always amazing. I love that they're lengthy...like I'm reading a novel! Would love to see this scenario play out on the tv show, especially Steve's reaction and protectiveness while Cath is pregnant!
1/6/2015 c1 Kiwikaren
Now that was just beautiful
1/6/2015 c1 1RhiaReed
I was just about to ask if there is any chance for you to turn Love is a Minefield into a multi chapter story, and there is this one popping up. I know is not the same thing but it kinda is in someway. And now I don't really think I'm making any sence in my review. Anyway... It's an amazing story and I love it. They are so cute and adorable together and I loved every word of it :-)
P.S. I agree. Steve really does have a nice tushy ;)
1/6/2015 c1 11loveRnB
lol love it great story I hope see something like this if catherine come back to the show.

thanks for sharing
1/6/2015 c1 3ToZiKa
Awww

But 7 times? In total?
That's probably what I'd do in an hour, given the chance. (Okay 30 minutes but I didn't want to look creepy.)

Only those two would find a teenager about to give birth on their honeymoon. I mean seriously, how do they do that?!
1/6/2015 c1 22sym64
That were fantastic ten years. Thank you so much for this. Made my day. :-)
1/6/2015 c1 12FicreaderT
Another masterful work! I especially loved the surprise sneak peek of an epilogue to "Love is a Minefield". :)
1/6/2015 c1 ACndCA
A-ma-zing. Just absolutely well written. As always you make a brilliant job at keeping them in character.

Anything you write is always a joy to read, and I hope you keep writing for many many years, even if it's not fanfiction. Make sure to tell me if you ever publish something, because I'd definitely buy it.

You just have a way with words that is just incredible, wonderful and fascinating.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us.

C.