for I'm In Love With a Famous Person

7/16/2016 c4 Krysha
Ithe story. It is like my high school days (It is not a famous guitarist but the most intelligent in grade-9 students
12/31/2015 c4 Guest
UPDATE PLEASE
12/27/2015 c1 HeavenHeaven111
Keep writing, if you don't I will kidnap this story. Okay I won't kidnap it but KEEP WRITING!
8/20/2015 c4 1HunterSkywalker
I chat wait for the next part, this is really good! Please keep writing, don't give up on this story (it's been a while since your last update, so I think it's a valid concern - I chat read your mind through a computer)
7/25/2015 c4 mio.akiyamacool
Love it love it love it ! I hope you do put hajevy, gruvia and lories ! It'll be mote interesting !
7/18/2015 c4 Guest
I don't care about nalu
just adore jerza ftw
7/18/2015 c4 12Scarlet Blue Frost
Great chapter; please update soon!
7/18/2015 c3 2LittleKnownSprout
I think you are doing a fantastic job with this story! I kind of prefer Lisanna shipping NaLu and she and Natsu being close friends because it shows that she is over him and they could move passed their differences. Keep up the great work with the story!
7/18/2015 c4 2Kasumi Yukimura
HAHAHAHA! So funny! Update soon and good luck!
6/10/2015 c3 WOW544
Can't wait for next chapter! I love this story sooo much!
6/8/2015 c3 12Scarlet Blue Frost
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is so interesting and good, I don't know how long I'll be able to wait!
6/3/2015 c3 AREEN HANIF
update fast
6/3/2015 c3 5rushiii
Ezra's the type to get drawn in by cake XD
5/31/2015 c2 Guest
you can say she is an orphan but you can't say she is an orphanage as an orphanage is a place
5/31/2015 c1 Guest
Your English has improved congrats but still a few grammar problems, don't worry about it though even fluent speakers have grammatical errors sometimes. I'd advise you to get a beta though as some terminology could be improved. Good story though well done.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »