for Who's Your Daddy?

9/4 c4 Written.By.Leo
Looking forward to learning more as the story progresses.
6/30 c4 BlackCloverAsta
New chapter?
2/5 c4 Lauramichca
Great ideas so far.
I look forward to seeing what you do with it someday.

Thanks for sharing!
12/13/2020 c4 spk
Such an intriguing story idea. Can't wait for more. :)
11/24/2020 c4 4Wrighting'GIRL3000
Please update this I love this story so Freakin much
8/20/2020 c4 KitKat5091
Thanks for this update, I’m glad that this story hasn’t been abandoned. I completely understand how busy life can get. I would be happy to read an updated version if you decide to write it. I’d also be happy to give anything anyone else writes with this story idea a go.
8/16/2020 c4 female half - breed
Well I have to say this was an unexpected (good) surprise in my email today. Thank you so much for letting us readers know what's going on with this story. I've really loved it so far and can't wait to see where it continues on anyway thanks again for letting us know as a lot of stories just sit in limbo with the readers having no idea if it will continue on or not, I had given up hope for this one being updated actually. Can't wait to continue on whenever you are able, also congrats on being a mom it one of the most amazing thing in the world!
8/16/2020 c4 1angry penguin
Thank you for the update. I was actually surprised. Know this, if you rewrite this I will read it and anyone who adopts it same deal. This idea and story is fantastic. Also Congratulates to becoming a Mother.
7/14/2020 c3 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
3/13/2020 c3 A-cwhl-donor
I know it’s been five years since you last updated but I love this story! It is so well written and it’s a storyline that I have yet to see in this crossover universe!
9/17/2019 c3 I Am IronMaiden
Love what youve done so far. I cant wait to see the outcome of the next chap! :D
9/6/2019 c3 Denise Vallee
Are you going to finish? This it is really good.
5/17/2019 c1 Calliope.Rose.Snape
this is a really good story I love it
4/16/2019 c3 56sailor silvimoon
Please continue with this story!
2/15/2019 c3 6Black Shadow Night
So is another chapter coming up? I like it so far.
Never stop wroting no matter where your thoughts take you.-BSN
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »