for Who's Your Daddy?

4/29/2016 c3 Akaye
Please, please, please continue this story! I was enraptured with the story from the first word!
4/27/2016 c3 Belladonna16
Any chance of an update on this story? Or is it abandoned? It's been over a year :D
4/19/2016 c3 Guest
This is great! Please update!
4/4/2016 c3 Confusedcalling
OH my goodness this is amazing. I'm completely hooked. I've always hated senior. And Rossi is amazing. Please update!
3/31/2016 c3 Curious-Brunette13
I love what you have written so far, I hope you continue.
3/27/2016 c3 Guest
Brilliant story. Please update soon... Or let us know if your abandoning it.
2/27/2016 c3 29MysticalKC
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
2/17/2016 c3 spk
Begging for more of this please. :)
2/14/2016 c3 Guest
This is such a unique story and I love the concept of Tony and Rossi being friends, and Rossi being a mentor for him before they know about they're biological connection. I also love reading about Sr being an ass. If there's one thing I resent the writers on NCIS for its backtracking on the early set up of Sr to turn him into a kinda of loveable rogue when they cast Robert Wagner. (Nothing against Wagner, I do love him, and he and MW bounce of each other very well. I'm going to miss that chemistry on the show). I'm so looking forward to the truth coming out, and the bleep hitting the fan when Tony and Dave find out. I'm not above begging so... please please please please pretty please with your favourite desert and your favourite drink and movie and tv show and theatre performance and whatever else you want as incentives, update this story soon Ms Elf.
(And after the begging, I must say, thank you for your work as a firefighter. I don't think any of you get nearly enough thanks and recognitation for the work you do and just wanted to acknowledge what a special job you men and women do serving the communities you live in - and sometimes the ones you don't. Stay safe.)
12/27/2015 c3 1angry penguin
I hope all is well. I know life changes direction suddenly. I do hope if at all possible to continue this fic. A very original plot and I cannot wait to see what will happen next.
12/23/2015 c3 23Rori Potter
Oh boy. Wow. Update soon.
12/22/2015 c3 serena23
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update again soon. I really love this story!
12/6/2015 c3 Guest
I loved your story so far. It's really interesting. The cliff hanger is really mean though. Come on will they figure it out right away?! How will Rossi react?! How will tony react ?! Will someone shoot senior?! Just kidding but really your leaving me hanging with so many questions. I hope you update soon. The story is awesome!
12/3/2015 c3 Prue
This is really good. I hope you will continue.
11/24/2015 c3 illiterate elf
First I'd like to say, this is a wonderful fic and i love it dearly. And secondly, I'm so proud of you for getting an education! You're showing people everywhere that we Elves are not stupid, we have potential! We don't have to work in Santa's sweatshop! So go, you rebel, you! Blaze the trail for us! Fight! Win!
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »