for The Princess of Gallifrey

10/5/2015 c4 5Lizzie Loves
This is AMAZING! Please update soon.
2/2/2015 c4 NicoleR85
I loved it. I can't wait to read how River is with Riley and if Riley will be jealous. Please update soon.
1/27/2015 c2 NicoleR85
I love your story. Please update soon. I wonder if Amy will be a problem like she was in the show and what type of relationship they will have with River. Please update soon.
1/8/2015 c2 Amb
Please write more, there needs to be more, please don't leave it here
PS I loved the ending with the Doctor's POV, and the letter
1/8/2015 c1 wywy54
Nice plot...you did great changing the episode a little bit so you can add in your oc! Overall, I hope in the near future a second chapter comes out. :)
1/7/2015 c1 66notwritten
Good story. Keep smiling.:-)
1/7/2015 c1 LovableAmethyst129
Pretty good start, despite the plentiful grammatical errors and slightly different wordings to the episode. I do have a couple of little notes though-nothing critical or bashing, I promise. I did the math a while ago, and with Amelia being seven years old when the Doctor first showed up, it should have been around 1997, then around 2008 when he showed up again 12 years later when she was 19, then that leads it to being 2010 as they show the date the TARDIS explodes.
Also, Amy and Rory got engaged somewhere in the 2 years the Doctor was gone after Prisoner Zero.
And last thing, you might want to change how you spelled it "Ledinworth" at the very beginning.
All in all, though, like I said, pretty good start. I look forward to seeing how this progresses. I might suggest though, if you haven't one already, considering getting a beta reader who might be able to help correcting the grammar errors.
1/6/2015 c1 7hannah.kaho
But...its starts in 1996 because he is 12 years late which makes it 2008 and 2010 is Amy's wedding adding up to 14 years, but other than that i loved it and can't wait for more :)