for Notice

keep up the good work
8/26/2017 c1 Hsh
CONTINUE PLEASE
6/2/2017 c1 7kirigayahaseo701
so great! the story is really great! and... I agree with cami-rin-chan, I'm tired of prince of charming kaito too XD, this is really a refreshing story, I hope I can read it until the end!
1/20/2017 c10 19ghost ficker rin
YASSSSSS master definitelly deserved that one, miku and lili rule! that's it. and, also the twins are the only ones smart enough to see the obvious, it's funy considering they are the youngest
1/20/2017 c10 2Dawn101seeker
keep up the good work I eagerly await the next chapter
1/20/2017 c10 8Wolfy Schnee
Miku was awesome!
Poor Luka, and Kaito that bastard deserves a beating from Lily, Miku and Luka herself.
And I'm wondering why the fics I'm reading and most of the good ones have Luka being billed? She don't deserves it D:
12/26/2016 c8 19ghost ficker rin
whoa! I haven't noticed this story untill today! which is really ironic since the name of the story is notice hahahaha. don't mind that, i'm the only one who laughs at my jokes.
anyway, I like it. Master anois me though, all he's going to do is act all bosy and careless I might want to kill him. As for Kaito, I like that you've turned hin into the bad guy. I'm so tired of prince charming Kaito!
I also think it's great that you made vocaloids have human characteristics but kept their androids status. most of people turn them into humans, even if they are in the universe of being idols
12/19/2016 c8 2Dawn101seeker
awesome I can't wait for more keep up the good work
5/21/2016 c4 9NegitoroShipper
Next please
3/16/2016 c4 3chi2lyn
...even though I like the angst route but this is turning great. I guess. well, if you're not continuing this, all I can say is, oh well.
2/7/2016 c4 Guest
Update please
4/1/2015 c4 4Elgrim Desmone
Roaar! Im an tigerator!
Nice story! I love all these story of yours! And as a writter i know it can be long and how stressing being pushed with ask for update can be so i will say this; take your time ;)

From a tigerator