for Letting Go and Moving On

9/9/2018 c5 Guest
Ees genial y me gusto la reaccion de luka con kaito fue asombroso jejeje actualizala pronto por favor
8/27/2018 c5 Weiss deserves better
The first few chapters of this was making me depressed. The hurt was piercing through my poor heart. Who ever put luka in that situation needs to get a leek shoved down their throat and slapped in the face with a tuna. I found it somewhat funny when luka punched kaito in the face. Maybe next time she can do a judo takedown and be a total badass. I can't wait to see miku bringing wonderful colours to luka's dull world. See you next chapter.
8/27/2018 c5 2Dawn101seeker
keep up the good work
1/4/2017 c4 chaosrin
Lily as Luka's friend is fine, will be interesting to use her first to explore Luka's past I guess in a way as a first friend. I hope you wait a bit with Miku about opening up.
Nice details of setting.
Say does shooing cats mean anything? Its a unusual note.
I don't mind the delay considering how dead Vocaloid section is these days.
12/19/2016 c4 Dawn101seeker
awesome I love it I can't wait for more. it may take time but patience has paid-off for me time and time again.
6/14/2016 c3 9NegitoroShipper
What happens next? Please continue... you have yet to introduce the main plot...
6/5/2015 c3 Person of no interest
Great story so far,very well writen :)
I'm looking forwards to Luka getting to meet Miku for the first time and I kinda hope that if she gets a roommate it will be Rin (I think they would get along great)
4/1/2015 c3 4Elgrim Desmone
Rooar! (Im a tigerator (aligator and tiger))
Nice story! Look forward to the rest
3/30/2015 c3 6music96ninja
It's pretty good so far. Hopefully we'll see miku in the next chapter. Who knows? The story is kinda slow paced which isn't a bad thing. Actually it's a nice change.

Update soon :)
3/25/2015 c3 Guest
This is certainly refreshing!
Most definitely something I will be regurlarly checking for updates!
Please continue
1/11/2015 c1 Guest
Ooo very interesting. I wonder what happened to Luka.. poor girl. Anyways I can't wait to see how this all plays out :) update soon please! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter :)
1/8/2015 c1 chaosrin
I like the details of her living roughly and scavenging bins, I hope to see Luka's distrust later on since living roughly would change her and those habits would linger even if she got money. Hope to see her being streetwise when dealing with others.
Not sure about the others but I really hope you can update this constantly since from poverty to idol bound to be interesting and your writing is fine.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service