for The Wager

I love La Noche.
Besides,Vanessa Paradis can voice her
7/4/2015 c1 Guest
Godparents
Candlemaker-Maria. He give her advices on love and happiness and told her that even though beingtrained in the convent ddoesn't mean being feisty and fun loving like she was.
taught him amazing fighting techniques.
La MMuerte is an incredible singer and would teach him both on guitar and bull fighting.
La 's trained her up to be an assasin and a dignified princess. In fact,her training has included ballet,acrobatics and even riding on a unicycle.
7/2/2015 c1 Guest
La Noche HC
La Noche is the Ruler of the Land of the Unknown,wife to El Camucho and mother to twins Tecucitecatzl and Nanahuatzl.
La Noche may be as cool,prideful and elegant as she may be. But anyone who met her has to understand this formula:La NocheAngerTerror strikes all.
La Noche has the best singing voice among the deities.
La Noche's mortal champion is Princess Esmeralda for fighting the seemingly invincible 10-headed has chosen Esmeralda for her sharp wit and calculating nature.
Centuries ago,The serpent had caused the 99-year havoc among gods and even tried to kill her children when they were only 3. This was the reason for her to sing 'Der Holle Rache'at some point.
La Noche is actually based on Mozart's Queen of the Night.
7/2/2015 c1 Guest
I think La Noche will be voiced by Cher(her mysterious voice fits in perfectly),and for some of the singing(that includes the parody for the famous Der Holle Rache at some point),Diana Damrau.
Let her sing the Der Holle Rache parody. It fits the situation when she demands Manolo and the co. to hunt down the monster that almost killed her daughter.
1/7/2015 c1 Guest
I absolutely love it! I was a little doubtful at first because I had gotten used to different fanfics about how they met, but was clearly mistaken. I love this story and especially the fact that it is probably what actually did happen, according to Jorge's comments. You should try writing more Tbol/Gravepainters fanfics. -
1/7/2015 c2 9suzubell-chan
I love your work and I hope that you continue to do such wonderful writing!
1/7/2015 c2 1Jackie-SugarSkull