for What if

Loved it ! You get a "good job" sticker instead :D
12/23/2019 c1 gabumon7
Funny
11/13/2017 c1 67Friday Queen
OMG LIN ! AH AH she's precious when she had drugs. In other way I loved the Su/Lin bonding :) Su was so worried *_*
4/18/2016 c1 metalbendingmistress
"Greatest sex benders" XD I'm dying. That was great, I loved it. Poor Lin, I wonder what all the other scars are from? Police work? Anyway, good story and well written!
9/16/2015 c1 17The-Fluff-Master1882
Worlds greatest sex benders hell yeah XD
3/13/2015 c1 Guest
Nice representation of that could've happen. I like Lin, so good thing it didn't. :P
2/26/2015 c1 130Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416
This has quite a bit of resemblance to chapter 8 of Sisters. The only difference is that this happens in Zaofu and that Kya arrives. Oh and Lin doesn't actually die either.
Mine came first-9/5/14.
Yours 1/8/15.
Just throwing it out there.
2/19/2015 c1 14HeavyMetalBender
so I'm on a total KyaLin kick today, and am reading mostly anything I can get my hands on. Nice story, gotta admit I laughed at the Greatest Sexbenders comment. I'll have to use that one lol.
1/19/2015 c1 2Nurdeee
:DDDD this is great!
1/9/2015 c1 guest
I like the idea and i like it a lot. Kya is probably the only one who doesn't care what Lin want but what she need. Glad that you include many characters, interaction between them is pretty fitting. Hope you give us story about Lin's other scars, can't wait for another chapter. And a little lightheartedness in the end is totally ok and appreciated
1/8/2015 c1 12NazChick
Aaaa Lin! Great story concept!