for I'm Coming Home

1/16 c29 SylvanaMohona
Won’t you post the new installment? I love your stories.
3/29/2019 c29 Charlotte
Hey! I have been a silent reader for quite a while now and I must say I thoroughly enjoy your stories. Especially your Gracie series. I have read a lot of dean and daughter fan fiction but yours is by far the best. I think you perfectly portray how dean would react and handle situations if his kid was involved in his life. I hope your doing okay seeing as you have posted this a few years ago. Just thought I needed to leave a message. Looking forward to reading the next part of the series. Thanks.
4/19/2017 c29 Guest
love this! I read the whole series over two weeks can't wait for more! ;)
12/23/2016 c29 Guest
I can't wait for the next story!
5/25/2016 c20 8Tisha P. Moon
So I read Bring it On Home, and then started in on this one thinking it was the sequel. I took a closer look and have now realized my error! Ha ha, and I only have 9 chapters to go in this one. I don't know if I'll just finish this one first or what, but I am now super excited that I have so much more Gracie to read! This one is just as amazing as the first!
5/6/2016 c29 brandibuckeye
Great chapter.
5/5/2016 c1 Tisha P. Moon
What are the titles of the other Gracie Series fics? I really want to read this one, but can't find the others!
5/4/2016 c29 1caz21
Love this series glad there is another story coming along.
5/4/2016 c29 1Purplestan
This is great. I honestly think this is where you can bring in her being pregnant her showing she can look after herself as well as a baby. But this is only a thought .
4/22/2016 c28 brandibuckeye
Great chapter as always.
4/21/2016 c27 sodasgirl1
Omg love this story... is there going to be more Anders and gracie? Also can't wait for more cases
4/19/2016 c27 brandibuckeye
Great chapter. Cool twist for the hunt. Please update again soon!
4/11/2016 c26 Purplestan
Awee cute sammy Gracie moment
4/11/2016 c26 brandibuckeye
Great chapter. Very heavy stuff for Gracie. Love that she can talk to Sam and love the flashbacks with John. Please update again soon!
4/7/2016 c25 brandibuckeye
Yay for the update! It's been too long! Great chapter.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »