for Family Ties

12/22/2019 c1 9LadyoftheQuill1779
Seriously hoping for more of this story! Thank you!
9/23/2019 c8 dreamerlai
This is such an interesting premise and I hope you write more! I really enjoy reading about them!
2/3/2017 c8 12Village-Mystic
Good chapter a few words that aren't typos but are the wrong words issue. The one that sticks in my head is mollified was there as "modified."
2/3/2017 c6 Village-Mystic
Intense and action-filled.
2/3/2017 c5 Village-Mystic
That's scary. And good confirmation that it is connected with the FBI case.
2/3/2017 c4 Village-Mystic
Well crap. We don't even know if it connected or a couple just decided that needed to have a blond tourist.
2/3/2017 c3 Village-Mystic
Yeah, obviously he can't interview her at least not on his own. Especially since you changed the divorce to age 7 (instead of age 10) - he would have still been floundering in "age appropriate" grade school at that point.
2/3/2017 c1 Village-Mystic
I like that you have it from the POV as best as her 10 year old self could remember it - not liking that Spencer needed special attention and de-emphasizing the fact that her mother needed even more special attention.
1/10/2017 c8 5Finlaure13
I had forgotten about this one completely. I'm so glad you're on this writing streak; it's putting me back into a mood to read fanfiction.

Your twist of Annie having a twin brother in the FBI is interesting. And the idea of them using her as bait also is a nice little touch; it throws suspicion before her brother actually appears in the room.
6/9/2016 c7 Guest
This story was pretty well thought out. Certainly an interesting concept.
10/22/2015 c7 Guest
Ok girl... now I can not wait for your next chapter you hook me.
I love your story...
10/14/2015 c6 chibilink01
You've got plenty of claps from me 'u'
9/13/2015 c6 Guest
Please update soon. I live for this story!
9/8/2015 c6 Guest
Please keep writing!
9/2/2015 c6 sliverstar1313
1. I love our story.
2. I like how you portray the character you are writing.
relationship with Reid and Annie is very touching.
I hope you keep it up