for Time Before Pines

11/12/2017 c1 1LunarStar98
I really like your story so far. But concerning future chapters will it be like a drabble series in different time periods or will Bill and Mabel perform an ancient soul binding ceremony that allows them to follow each other through different reincarnated lives, whether their death be natural or one of them is horrifically torn from the other. Say if Bill and Mabel met fell in love and then Gideon's like if I can't have her no one can and kills her, then Bill kills him and performs an ancient ritual that will allow him to bind his soul to Mabel's allowing him to meet her again when she reincarnates, or something. Looking forward to whatever may come next!
9/9/2017 c1 kseniya
Вау...КЛАССНО, хочу продожение
8/25/2016 c1 Guest
Your story is amazing. Please update
2/26/2016 c1 51Saphirabrightscale
This is really cool! I sure I can read more!
6/27/2015 c1 199griffon
No Ra, Isis, Bast, Sobek, Heqt, Khnum, Apis, Thoth, Set or Anubius references?
6/20/2015 c1 Guest
Please update soon! I really like this story so far!
4/7/2015 c1 Laurie
Please, please, please continue! This is interesting so far! :-)
4/1/2015 c1 ChibiPandaYuki
Oooooooh! Please update soon!
3/22/2015 c1 5Lizzie Loves
I need you to update or I will die of fan fiction withdraw.
3/14/2015 c1 5calm.before.storm
Very interesting. Please continue!
2/12/2015 c1 Just diedcx
Please tell me you haven't given up on this story. It is extremely interesting and just amazing. The characters are not too ooc,which is amazing.

On a lighter note: Bill a descendent of the gods?! Ha more like a descendent of the Devil or Demons.

Love this story please don't leave us hanging it is really good and I will be looking foward to an update. Latezzzz.
1/27/2015 c1 Guest
Please don't stop writing this! Please update!
1/10/2015 c1 17romance123lover
Wow, this is really good and well build;D Cant wait for more of these3
1/9/2015 c1 4SlyPieXD
Follow. Favorite. Ultimate ship is MaBill, but I'd read it regardless. WHAT A CATCHING BEGINNING! A real attention grabber, that's for sure! Way to be protective, Dips! *Fist Pump* And I wanna see what the "All so Mighty" Great Pharaoh will do! Impatiently waiting... Impatiently.. Waiting...
1/9/2015 c1 12I'mWishingforaStarRod
This is SUCH a cool concept for a story! I love your description, and even though all the characters are in Ancient Egypt they're still in character. That's awesome.

Could you do a medieval chapter? Seeing Dipper in a jousting tournament against Robbie for the princess Wendy would be the coolest thing EVER.

THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE