for Six Degrees

2/14/2012 c1 42esking
This was excellent. It gave a great deal of information in a concise space. It was also a creative idea, and addressed the always enjoyable idea that the poor are so much more beneficient than the rich, and it makes Jack's happy-go-lucky attitude all that more admirable. Thank you for writing this
1/10/2009 c1 8TheMotherOfDragonss
grr makes me hate cal even more.:(

but great story.:D
7/6/2007 c1 Novemberbaby1983
you should write a sequel to this...I always loved titanic
6/23/2006 c1 FireIce
this is by far one of the best titanic fics i ever read.so will you pleaze continue writing it i absolutly love it so pleaze

add!
12/17/2005 c1 10LilMusicalAuthor
that was awesome and now that i think about it, it all could have pretty much fit into the story. you shud continue ur story.
3/25/2004 c1 anon3908
Very nice, I really liked it. VERY well written, I felt as if I was there.
-FPP
1/31/2003 c1 Ashley
wow... i liked that.
1/18/2003 c1 Mere
That was like, the coolest story I have ever read! That's like, the best. It's awesome, and you should write more stories!
12/17/2002 c1 DeltaBlueStarlight
Howdy, it's the gal who needs some more super badfics...said you'd read a ton of them and could possibly come to my aid once more. I struck gold with the Peter Parker fic; it's a great start on my quest for horrible fics. The others were great and I thank you for contributing to my query, but the screaming monkeys (the ones whom I am graciously helping look for badfics) have informed me that they want heavy-duty Mary-Sues. Gah. Thanks again.
12/14/2002 c1 1Keyword
Very good! It's very well-written, and quite an interesting idea.
12/4/2002 c1 34aims80
I really liked this story. It was original and well written!

Luv Aims :)
12/4/2002 c1 17Carter Tachikawa
Amazing. New twist to Jack's life. I was never that fond of Titanic but I loved your story. Excellent job. Keep writing.~CT
12/2/2002 c1 Ophelia North
amazing story! i like this fresh new twist on jack's past. excellent excellent work, i'd love to read more
12/2/2002 c1 Undomiel Greenleaf
That was amazing
12/1/2002 c1 Guest
OOoooo very good idea! Nicely pulled off too. Don't end it here- I'd like to see this story continued, and no one ever talks about Jack's previous life.
17 Page 1 2 Next »