for We'll Go Somewhere

3/6/2015 c9 202ChloeRhiannonX
Hmm I understand why you finished it where you did, though I really must raise the point of how unrealistic it got. I highly doubt a gang of 15 year olds were able to illegally smuggle a 13 year old out of the country on a fake passport, especially without the cops getting involved, double especially since Duncans whole family were cops. But other than that, I'm looking forward to the sequel (:
3/6/2015 c9 18ChrisMcLean-Cody-Duncan-TD
If anybody cares to read this, I've decided the book'll be called He's Never Gone.
3/5/2015 c7 202ChloeRhiannonX
Chris is great comedic relief in this. I hope they get Duncan back in one piece!
1/26/2015 c5 ChloeRhiannonX
DUNCAN WAS A GUMNAST! Life is complete.
1/20/2015 c4 ChloeRhiannonX
"At least your boyfriend's a criminal, and not a female gymnast" No but can you imagine Duncan as a female gymnast, it'd be so awesome XD Im really enjoying this so far, can't wait to see where it goes (:
1/20/2015 c3 ChloeRhiannonX
"you'll probably see grass at some stage in your life, and you might as well be prepared for it" I laughed so hard at this!
1/20/2015 c2 ChloeRhiannonX
The just seems kinda random and awkward...I love it! Can't wait to see what you have planned.
1/20/2015 c1 ChloeRhiannonX
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...literally my reaction to this entire chapter was just me screaming XD