for Wherever is your heart, I call home

12/19/2016 c1 75bikelock28
Loved this. I liked how you included that the Doctor often finds River really bloody irritating- but undercutting that with how Amy and Rory sometimes make him feel alone was a great twist- all the more so because it didn't imply that any of those characters love each other less. I smirked at the mild sense of terror in "She looks at him like he's sugar dipped in chocolate, wrapped in something sweet and she wants to swallow him whole".
I thought the last few paragraphs were too saccharine and the metaphors rather cliche, but overall a sweet, interesting look at these 4 characters and their love for each other.
8/22/2015 c1 Rozamunda
It's beautiful! You made me smile and fall in love with River once again (not that I ever stopped loving her, I don't think it's possible) and -yeah- ache (but it's only an echo of pain that was and dread of the pain that will come, but it doesn't matter because there is the wonderful now, and it truly IS wonderful) and all is good in the world, 'cause I'm home. ...umm, I mean the Doctor.

You know, what I find one of the most remarkable things about the character of River Song is that she made the Doctor -and the fans- love her despite knowing what exactly her end would be. But I guess it shouldn't be a surprise as River Song defies all standards. I guess, even the off-screen, fan-concerning ones. Normally if there's a high probability that a character will die or if someone's death is spoilt, no one invests their feelings into that character, cause you know, why bother? It's like a warning sign: Approach carefully and with a hearty dosage of emotional distance. It happened with "Lost", for me it happened with Prison Break when I got spoilt about the ending, it's happening with Game of thrones and I guess million other things. But River... Following that logic, she should be a mostly indifferent side charater, maybe liked at the very best. And yet here she is, in the hearts on the fans and in the hearts of the Doctor. And you were able to depict her creeping-into-hearts so perfectly.

(And I feel like I'm ass kissing, especially considering my tendency towards snarkiness and critique, but now I find myself at loss of words for expressing my appreciation)

And you even didn't stop being brillian at writing the Dotor/River goodies, you also threw in the Ponds. And I wouldn't have mentioned them at all, with them the having so little role here, but I can't get over imagining the poor sod's confusion at why for Rassilon's sake would they want to take the shower together. The clueless idiot! :D
4/28/2015 c1 6Katherine the Fabulous
I imagine this is a fairly early doctor, but it is still adorable! As usual, fabulous writing/characters/fluff/etc. I absolutely love the last two lines, its so something that sentiments idiot would think aw. well, I sleepeth now but I am DEFINITELY finishing your stories in the morning!
3/7/2015 c1 358betawho
That was fantastic! Wonderful progression throughout all his phases of coming to know her, and wonderfully achey description of what she comes to mean to him.

I especially loved, "and where does it live, so he can fight it, or destroy it, or throw it in a supernova" he so would, that's exactly his possessive, caring love of her.

I enjoyed this immensely, and you have a wonderfully lyrical way with words, this read like poetry.
1/10/2015 c1 2bunnygirl64