for a city falling

9/30/2017 c1 3143Maid-sama
Wish this ending could have happened in the musical
1/9/2016 c1 5ochreish
The happy ending I never envisioned! Bravo.
1/29/2015 c1 Rapunzel Sunny
You are definitively the Chris type for writing a story I can relate to with my own feelings for my own betrothed husband Leon from my Catholic middle school and he has been my own GI husband since he saved me from Forest View with his love and marrying me and I strongly feel for Chris because my husband like Chris married me for the same selfless and loving reason to save me and I love him even more today because of who he has accomplished himself as a hope and this fan fiction is beautiful and I feel we are personally the Kim and Chris relationship from our alt/Therapeutic school merge. I was a therapeutic student but when I merged with his alternative school alone he found me and this fan fiction has reminded me of him and personally this is truly beautiful creative writing and I hope you join a creative writing class because I truly love this story since it is very similar to my own and your writing is truly wonderful. :)
1/11/2015 c1 70Gamemakers
I'm not familiar with Miss Saigon, so this review is from a complete outsider's perspective. I hope it's useful anyway :-)
Okay, wow. Lovely. I love the format you've used, with all the little snapshot moments. It's a great format, and you've done it really well.
The real standout element here, I think, is the dialogue. You've done an amazing job of capturing the feel of a translation, like all of Kim and her family's words were filtered into English and lost a little something on the way. I have no idea if I'm making sense, but I liked that a lot.
Overall, this is lovely. Marvelous work, Red!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service