for Blood In The Night (Grelliam Fanfiction)

9/27/2019 c1 AkariOnesake9
This was the best Grelliam fanfic i have ever read in my entire life of existance! ヮ
12/28/2017 c11 Guest
This is the first time I think Sebastian and ceil actively made me happy that they died
12/28/2017 c8 Guest
Where is my grell my poor grell, and umm grell trans so it's not cross dressing
12/28/2017 c5 Guest
Oh my poor child, imma burn you Sebastian
6/13/2017 c13 Guest
I loved the story but it could've ended with will and grell having sex that would've been really cool to read!
10/24/2016 c13 12Grell The Sexy Reaper
wow. that story had me hooked very fast
9/27/2015 c6 KillerProxy
Nuu Grell lost his gayness xD
7/17/2015 c13 Guest
Awww
5/15/2015 c13 Omg
Best. Ending. EVER. I CRIED! (Because I'm a soft person)
1/27/2015 c7 eha1028
Love your story, truly a highlight of the week. Wish the chapters were a little longer.
1/25/2015 c6 Captain
Wow. I never realized how emotionally upsetting it is for me to see Grell not cross dress *little piece of my heart breaks*

Great story! Can't wait to see the next chapter! AND GRELL, YOUR NOT A DUDE, YOU ARE A LADY! CROSSDRESS!
1/24/2015 c6 MissWingedLioness
Very good chapter, I loved it.

By the way my dear, could you re-start making Grell dress as a girl? Maybe not now but after some chapters, even if he doesn't recover his memory. I would like that, he looks cuter in dresses! _

Katherine_
1/22/2015 c4 MissWingedLioness
Hi dear! _

I'm here to say that you're writing a very good story and I'm surprised that you got no reviews. An artist or writer should always have the possibility to know how he or she is doing!

However, your writing style is very good and clear, the only thing that maybe can't be considered positive is the chapter's lenght. You should, according to your possibilities, write longer chapters so that all your readers can enjoy your fic more! For example, this chapter was very short and I couldn't satisfy my curiosity about the story's development just reading this. Of course, it's not that short chapters are a curse, something that condamn a fic, but they're better when they're longer.

This said, I would like you to know that I like your fic and I'd also like to see how events will turn out. Many kisses and a big hug,

Katherine_