for Around The World

5/22/2019 c14 5TharAmira
CA, I love your stories, but if you're going to use a famous historical figure that many grow up idolizing as a character, then do it right. The term 'rani' is used as a girl's name, yes, but it is also a TITLE denoting a queen. Lakshmibai was her name, rani was her title. If she were to introduce herself using her title, she would either use 'queen' or go with 'rani', which is what her people called her (and still call her, but that's beside the point). Her telling Ellie to call her 'Queen Rani' was just... ODD. Akin to a president asking to be called 'president elected official'.
On a kinda-sorta related note, it's not a chakra, it's a bindi, or a chand, depending on where in India you live.
5/1/2018 c18 Krusher
We only use a small portion of our brains at once because different parts of our brains do different things. It's not all for thinking. Some is used for sight, touch, pain, hearing, smell, taste, movement, different types of memory, concious thought, subconcious thought, balance, regulating heartbeat, regulating hormones, etc. Using all of your brain at once would result in a seizure and memory loss, if not death.
5/1/2018 c16 Krusher
Uhg
7/22/2015 c19 Nobody
Did I just saw Sherlock Holmes, dr. Watson and Walker's dauther/wife or something?
5/24/2015 c19 Guest
UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY
3/21/2015 c19 Angela3000
Awesome someone finally makes a story about Dani or should I say Ellie anyways finally made a story about her life I mean just what does a twelve year old do when they care for themselves roam the world
3/8/2015 c19 4jaguarspot
You're kidding right?
That's the end? That's not an end! What about their reunion, or Ellie hearing more about any of the ghosts (and people) she made friends with, or something like that? Are you planning on a sequel? That would be great, because this story was great
3/7/2015 c6 jaguarspot
Hi! Northern mexican here. Mostly everything in this chapter was pretty accurate, but the right translation for 'Put that gun down! She's just a child!' is actually 'Baja esa arma! Es solo una niƱa!'

Loving the story so far! :D
2/11/2015 c19 Solidground
Is Danni going home now? What's next?
2/6/2015 c19 Londoner
You have evidently visit London then
2/3/2015 c16 Inviso-Al
How will that work out?
2/2/2015 c15 Inviso-Al
What will she see there? What's next?
2/2/2015 c15 Chavonnie26
ah Paris the city of love. Beautiful city just don't have Dani discover the catacombs... Yeah...
2/2/2015 c15 13Andovia212