for Happily Ever After - Or Not?

1/4/2017 c3 1B4bidden
Dam absolutely love this want more to read please update
6/8/2016 c3 6Samiam2468
WHAT OH NO NO NO NO NO.
GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ASS.
YOU CAN NOT JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS. ON THE EDGE.
IF I DID THAT WITH ANY OF MY STORY'S MY READER WOULD KILL ME SO GET BACK HERE. * Demon voice* NOW DAMN IT.* ominous clap of thunder and evil laugh.
PS. I would change NOTHING of this story it is perfect and you do not mess with perfection.
6/8/2016 c2 Samiam2468
Damn Edna, your a bitch and I hope you get what's coming to you. SOON *Hint. Hint*
And YESSSSSS, FINAAAAALLLLLY a good Jasper and Bella fanfic. I've been waiting forever.
More. I must have MORE.
6/8/2016 c1 Samiam2468
Oh snap. This Edna is playing with fire. I'm sure that Bella would now be more than happy to tie her to a stake and dance around her as she burns.
5/29/2016 c3 sholtsclaw698
loved the story
6/13/2015 c3 1klaroline.makaylasotp
I love the story and can't wait for an update...ednas a real bitch...sorry for cussing...
5/23/2015 c3 kwillie55
Great story
3/13/2015 c3 Mickey663
I love this story. If you want to I would randomly through in someone pov or just keep it all in Bella's pov.
2/11/2015 c3 MewToo
Your story is very good. Can't wait to see what's next, plz update soon!
1/25/2015 c3 9ZeroFoxGiven
You and your cliffhangers lol! Loved it as always, wonder what's gonna happen now?! If you want to do more than one POV, go for it! I have two in my story and it does make some things easier. Keep it up :)
1/24/2015 c3 chaos archangel
I thought they would be stronger against her especially Rosalie and Jaspers past because Jasper and Bella are mates.
1/24/2015 c3 2decadenceofmysoul
Awesome chapter!
1/24/2015 c3 Green Eyed Lana Lee
Such a fun and interesting story! I look forward to more.
1/24/2015 c3 Kochabilka
I want Rosalie to be supportive. They have to keep Emmett in the dark because he can't keep his mouth shut. The dialogue at the beginning of the chapter was necessary and it was romantic anyway. The length of the chapters is fine for me but I'm sure other people would love longer chapters.
Sure, use multiple POVs - I would especially like to see the others' interactions with Evil Edna. Also, in case you're taking votes, I prefer "Jay" as Bella's nickname for Jasper since Alice uses "Jazzy". :-)
1/24/2015 c3 2Arayth3darkpr1nc3ss
I like how you have it at the moment. Chapters are a little short.
19 Page 1 2 Next »