for After the Fact

8/31/2019 c7 2Meganp
I do know you’ve been asked this before, but is there *any* chance you’ll get back to writing this story? It was really good and A/A was my OTP, so I just really loved it!
9/21/2016 c7 Roswalyn
I love this story! I was hit by a wave of nostalgia for Annie and Auggie, and I came across your story. This is exactly what I needed and how I desperately wish the show had ended. I hope you continue this fic - I would love to read more about our beloved characters!
5/12/2016 c6 6Tempe4Booth
are you going to finish this?
10/12/2015 c1 Guest
Love your writing style. Love telling the story from Annie's first person voice. Quite tired of Walkerson, though find the mission plot line engaging.
10/11/2015 c6 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
This chapter was so good! I had so many feels, like Annie doesn't want a desk them, then she's good with it and then her and auggie and yes! I love it!
3/3/2015 c5 5Finlaure13
I like this story of the recovery of Walkerson. Being told in Annie's voice is a nice twist. Hope you continue soon!
1/30/2015 c4 Smootsmokey
1/23/2015 c3 Smootsmokey
1/19/2015 c2 Smootsmokey
1/18/2015 c2 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Aww this is amazing! So cute and adorable and real , so perfect! I can't wait to see where this goes!
1/18/2015 c2 5Finlaure13
It's funny how anxious about felt at the beginning of this chapter, hoping they wouldn't mess it up (again), and then how relieved I felt at the last paragraph. I may or may not have sighed a little. Love it.

Plus... DANIELLE! I mean, what? No-one ever mentioned her again! Annie lived in her house for years! So thanks for the whole DANIELLE issue.

And I feel like you have their "voices" right. They sound and act like them. Which makes it true. Walkerson!

I hope you are continuing this. It's come at the right time, we need Covert Affairs, and I, for one, need Annie&Auggie together.
1/12/2015 c1 Finlaure13
This was awesome! Totally have me hooked. I miss A&A's witty banter, their connection, the way it started out. I look forward to more.
1/11/2015 c1 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Awww this is adorably cute! Please post more!'
1/11/2015 c1 call2wrshp
Back to simpler times. It's nice to imagine Annie and Auggie together again.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service