FanFiction.Net
for A new hero

10/17/2023 c1 Axccel
People worry about Trunks not having his father. I'm more concerned about what Vegeta would do in the DC universe when he gets bored.
1/5/2020 c5 Guest
Y despu├ęs
2/19/2018 c5 victor0606
Good fic.
11/6/2017 c5 Guest
This is excellent. It looks like you're going through some stuff now, and I know life isn't always boogie boarding in the shallow end but I wish you god speed. Good lick with all that and maybe one day soon, you can continue the story.
11/6/2017 c5 Megatronimus
You have done very well with this. It seems like you're going through some stuff right now, and I know life isn't always boogie boarding in the shallow end, but I wish you God speed. You have so much potential with this story and I shall continue to await your return. You have my full support.
8/22/2017 c5 Javicho99's
I surely have faith, that you will udpate someday and I'll wait till then.
2/27/2017 c5 dolguldur
update soon
11/19/2015 c5 1sthi1357
Great story so far. I'm not exactly sure as Vegeta's purpose of being here is because so far this fic is more about Gohan and the Titans. I'm guessing I'll know later. Please update!
7/23/2015 c5 Mickj6
I've always hated the mating for life cliche in fanfics and the term mate being so over used when I don't actually remember that being a thing in Dbz.

Not bashing you, only commenting because this fic is ok while most of the others are complete garbage not worth responding to or reading.
4/19/2015 c5 Deity
I absolutely love this story. Don't be afraid to use a lot of detail-many stories here lack it. I thoroughly enjoyed the details in the fight scenes and the training range, same with the martial arts bits. This is one of the very few stories here that actually feel serious and in touch with both realities(DBZ/DC). Hopefully you update soon.
3/18/2015 c5 Saiyan Fan
You're doin' good, dude. So Kid Flash stumbled upon Cell, huh? He'd better stay on his toes because that biomechanical
android is tough AND fast. I hope he can avoid being absorbed and let the others know what he found. On a side note, I
wouldn't wish for Vegeta to be stranded in this world. After Cell is killed, hopefully the Titans can find a way to send him
home. Trunks needs his father. And if they can't, hopefully Bulma can.
3/15/2015 c5 2Ninuhuju
Run Flash. Run for your life.
3/14/2015 c5 4Juuaichi
lmao thanks for the reassurances! Another lovely chapter, Vegeta is definitely my favorite so his scene I really enjoyed reading, I ached for his regrets as much as he will allow himself to admit to. I don't really know what WAG means? But I'm hoping good things.

Hmm God if Cell were to absorb some of the powerhouses in this universe...my gawd that will push Gohan and Vegeta to their limits, but isn't that what a Saiyan needs to become their greatest potential?

Can't wait for another chapter! I really enjoyed this one, thank you.
3/12/2015 c3 Juuaichi
Eeek just realized I made a mistake in my last review, Gohan should be 9 not 12 oops sorry! But again, this story is great! Thanks for writing this piece, it's sometimes hard to find good dbz crossovers that aren't riddled with grammar mistakes and the plot is piquing my interest.
3/12/2015 c4 Juuaichi
I really like the way this story is going now and that Vegeta is involved. I'm a little worried about this emotional bond thing with Raven, like can we not? Gohan is 12, I hope there will be no romance and just focus on the story, action, and seeing how Cell/Gohan/Vegeta will effect the DC universe.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »