FanFiction.Net
for New Episode Drabble Series

7/13/2022 c10 Guest
Ah I looove Mikey and Leo moments
There weren't enough in the show tbh
7/11/2022 c4 Guest
This was good
Eh I kinda like it when it's the 4 brothers doing certain missions
Maybe cos I don't like 2012 April much but I get what you mean with the extra hands to help
3/6/2022 c12 20Pheonix09
Poor Jason; but I can see this happening!
3/6/2022 c6 Pheonix09
I think Zeck is gay AND has hooked up with Steranko!
2/16/2016 c13 briceyann
This...
you get the feels
11/8/2015 c2 19Queequegg
Oh my gosh, I don't know why I hadn't really thought much about this scene, but it was totally like this! Your explanation at the end about how the convo really went cracked me up! I was super irritated that 'ninjas only' became a thing for a while there, but at the same time, I'm just glad that they needed that to have a 'TMNT only' ep. Because in the first season we would sometimes go a few eps without seeing April, and now she's around so much that they need an excuse to leave her behind. But yes, as you suggested, the reasoning could have been handled a little differently. ;)

You did an excellent job summarizing her feelings and how hurt she must have been for so many reasons.
9/29/2015 c2 20Pheonix09
I agree with you, (about that scene too) this episode should have been two parts

The first two chapters were awesome, nice job
9/23/2015 c11 Juanita27
This chapter was so good, and so needed! It filled a void in the show. Too many episodes leave things unfinished- good thing for ff writers, eh? Plus, love some raph and don bonding time. Have you ever considered posting your works under 'ninja turtles' catergory as well- i think that one gets more traffic. Your stuff is great!
9/23/2015 c8 Juanita27
I love therapist Don! And your donnie and leo interactions- they are gems! (Just read ice planet hoth b4 this chapter- and loving your take on don and leo's relationship...i see those 2 being pretty close being the 2 more mature turtles)
9/13/2015 c13 4Vi-Violence
I like.
6/20/2015 c13 58Reader115
"We're chanting now? Oh my God, she's actually going to die."
Not funny to April's dad but HILARIOUS to the rest of us!
6/12/2015 c13 6bookworm563
I have to say, this one has got to be my favorites of all time! I LOVE this, getting an insight of Mr. O'Neil's thoughts as his daughter is laying there. What he thinks about the mutants at his moment, how he thinks about his baby girl, it's all so amazing and well-written! FANTASTIC work on this, cannot wait for a new episode so you can update! See ya! ;)
6/12/2015 c12 bookworm563
I loved that you explained the whole situation of Mondo's parents, very interesting! But it was so sad! I WANNA POUND THAT WALTER GUY! I HATE HIM!

Anyways, amazing work! See ya! ;)
6/12/2015 c13 17mo.texas55
Kirby fic! I love it, but he's irritating, but I understand, so I love it. He's just a daddy with a daughter and he's been through a lot of...weird stuff. It's very nice it be in his head, even though his thoughts of all the characters we love aren't very pleasant...He's in a panic though, and I'm sure he feels pretty useless, the poor dear. Anyway, awesome job as always :)
6/12/2015 c13 FeatherArtist
Yes! Certainly Kirby was thinking all of those things! Well done :)
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »