for the last letter

6/13/2016 c1 6Seraphina Renae
You... Seriously need a beta reader... I like the plot, actually. But urr mark sentences arent there. For example when u typed "ask nami" u only wrote "who is he" not "who is he?"
3/28/2016 c1 8Lyra Mae Rose
Your idea in this story is great. But, you might need to work more on your capitalization along with the periods and comas in every dialogue.

This is optional, but you can make the story more detailed too. Sometimes, stories also need some description so that it can be the icing on the cake.

And if you plan to continue writing stories, then I suggest you to understand the characters as well. Their personality, their background, just enough info so that they won't be out of character or OOC.

These are just some advice to help you in the future if you continue writing. I'm sorry if I offend you in any way, no hard feelings yeah? :)
1/14/2016 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
aw
1/12/2015 c1 miranda
that was so sweet and I loved it! I really love what ace says in the letter, it was really really really sad that he died and he was one of my fav characters! Anyways I liked this story ;)
1/12/2015 c1 9Animezpeps
Your beginning quotation should be capitalized any way this is an excellent chapter and was very good but seemed rushed, you had a great idea just needed more detail but it still managed to pull emotions from me so that means you got through to your audience