FanFiction.Net
for Entertain Me, Little Brother

1/18/2019 c4 kaliaje
I'm sorry. I have to stop reading at the start of this chapter. Your paragraphs are way too long. It actually makes it harder to read. You have a decent story here. Just need more breaks.
4/15/2017 c4 Guest
I L.O.V.E.D this. I woke up in the middle of the night with this random urge to see Mephistopheles and Rin bonding after randomly imagining Rin hugging a dog in his sleep and then poofing into the wicked demon. I am completely satisfied by this story; something uncommon to find on . There was even a scene where Rin latched onto Mephisto, hilarious! The best part about this wasn't the fluff, it was the pairing of the fluff with seriousness and proper characterization. Great writing, I am pleased!
9/1/2016 c4 4Vi-Violence
This looks promising.
7/13/2015 c1 Guest
Run Rin! Your crazy demon half brothers are bored! Flee!
6/14/2015 c4 1ellie nelly
Such a wonderful story! I really really like it!
Poor Amaimon... he only wants to be noticed...
That Mephisto though... oh I really love him! I think that deep down, he has a heart, despite the fact that he's a full blooded demon!
Anyway, please continue!
You're doing a great job! :-)
6/2/2015 c1 Haninna
This is really nice. I like mephisto, he happenes to be my favorite character from this anime.
A couble of tips on your writing
you can get a betta reader because there are a few gramatical errors that i spotted in the first chapter.
the sentence just run on when it would be better to finish them. And other times there are a nuber of short and choppy sentences the one after the other.
But please don't be discouraged and you should keep on writing and improving your mastery over the English language.
4/16/2015 c3 1KiaraWangWilliams
Love this fic, your doing a awesome job on it. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter! o3o
3/22/2015 c3 amethystfirechik
I love they this chapter is about belief and trust. I think that the two of them will end up closer and attached by the end of summer. I can see Amaimon as the jealous neglected brother who wants all of Mephisto's attention. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/8/2015 c2 Guest
Mephisto Pheles is truly a master when it comes to drawing on someone's face with a marker. He probably has custom-made markers, along with his custom-ordered "Mephisto Pink" wireless controller that was gnawed on by Animion in volume 4 of the manga series. Lol, Rin you really do have a big problem. Hope you survive Mephisto's torture.
2/6/2015 c3 5DearlyFictitious
*reads AN*
Take your time :) real world comes first!
Again, kudos for a descriptive scenery!

Wow, what a conversation. Mephisto sure is a tricky fellow to write! I loved the fact that he wore such a shirt underneath his jacket! XD

I eagerly await the next installment! :3
2/6/2015 c2 Kiara97
Hey there! Gonna warm up your heart, but just a little bit. xP
I just can't breathe anymore, I laughed so much! x'D That's the best humorous FF with Mephy that I have read so far!
This FF is a truly a gift for Mephisto-Fangirls! (*cough* like me...) Thank youuu! I'm squealing like a little girl because I'm so happy to be able to read a story like yours.
I love how you depict Mephisto and Rin. I'm imagining all kind of scenes right now, but nothing seems to be as good as your ideas. So I'm looking forward the hell you're going to give Rin. Especially the upcoming dinner, muahaha. .

And don't stress yourself - a good story needs time and every author should understand that one has not always the same amount of time to focus on fanfiction!
Greetings from Germany and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.
1/28/2015 c2 gandalfstyle
God, I'm going to have nightmares of this for days. Mephisto, as an axe murderer, dressed up like a clown, chasing me through the woods with an umbrella. Thanks, that was hilarious.
1/25/2015 c2 2TheDeadOne28
awwww :)))) Rin'll warm up eventually :)))
Mephi-nii
1/25/2015 c2 5DearlyFictitious
Hello!
I like your AN in the beginning, it's good to know that you're doing well :)

Even if this chapter was a filler, it was very well done! Again, I loved the way you used word to build such a vivid scenery and how you wrote out Rin and Mephisto's parts! I LOVED Mephisto's POV :D
If I haven't already fav'd this story, then I will now!
Thanks for the lovely chapter!

Love&hugs from me! DF

PS-I laughed myself silly when I read what Mephisto did to Rin's face! XD
1/25/2015 c2 alexc1209
Yeah, let the torture begin! Update soon.
19 Page 1 2 Next »